Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

catsanddogs, on 07 Jan 2015 - 09:11, said:

GC - what I see from these stills:

Timed stamped 3.38 (side view) someone sitting at side of road and someone through the glass in building behind him. What is this building? Shop/flat?

Time stamped 3.32 (side view) looks like he is carrying something behind his back which could be a hoe or similar.

Time stamped 4.57 (front view) looks like there is a picture of a man on his tee shirt.

Which one is the still which you say he has no sandal on?

Can you give a link to picture of sandal on beach (without showing the pictures of the deceased victims).

He has quite a distinct face which doesn't seem to fit anyone we have been discussing to date.

Can somebody send me these pictures which have been deleted privately by pm? BTW I'm quite good at identifying people smile.png

IslandLover - see Metisdead's post number 650.

Could the moderators please say if they took down the pictures posted by chetzee earlier today. Thank you.

If you click on his profile everything has gone back to yesterday go on posts

Yes I realise this loonodingle. I joined TV because I thought it was a fair and transparent way of communicating with others in regards to the evil murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller, who had everything to live for. It does not appear so though. I have had no replies from the mods regarding my questions over pictures that have 'disappeared' from this thread which were posted today by Chetzee. The pictures that were time stamped 3.32am, 3.38am and 4.47am of a man in a black tee shirt - one picture of him with a missing shoe, one with a car or van driving behind him and another one which I said in another post looked like he could be carrying a hoe. So we'll see if this post gets taken down as well.

Edit - 4.57 not 4.47.

The photos have been reinstated.

The original post contained quotes from other members who were flaming, and this post got caught up in the general mop-up.

I have deleted the quotes and reinstated the photographs.

Where are they. Very great full for the new ones but I was doing with old ones. I can't see them.

Please?

Could the moderators please say if they took down the pictures posted by chetzee earlier today. Thank you.

If you click on his profile everything has gone back to yesterday go on posts

Yes I realise this loonodingle. I joined TV because I thought it was a fair and transparent way of communicating with others in regards to the evil murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller, who had everything to live for. It does not appear so though. I have had no replies from the mods regarding my questions over pictures that have 'disappeared' from this thread which were posted today by Chetzee. The pictures that were time stamped 3.32am, 3.38am and 4.47am of a man in a black tee shirt - one picture of him with a missing shoe, one with a car or van driving behind him and another one which I said in another post looked like he could be carrying a hoe. So we'll see if this post gets taken down as well.

Edit - 4.57 not 4.47.

The photos have been reinstated.

The original post contained quotes from other members who were flaming, and this post got caught up in the general mop-up.

I have deleted the quotes and reinstated the photographs.

Thank you.

Re post 664:

Yes, ditto the gratitude but these are not the pictures that we were discussing yesterday. There were three that showed a man in a black tee shirt. Two were side views and time stamped 3.32 am and 3.38 am and one front view with the truck behind him time stamped 4.57 am. It would be most helpful if you could re post these please.

Re post 664:

Yes, ditto the gratitude but these are not the pictures that we were discussing yesterday. There were three that showed a man in a black tee shirt. Two were side views and time stamped 3.32 am and 3.38 am and one front view with the truck behind him time stamped 4.57 am. It would be most helpful if you could re post these please.

view them in the original posting yesterday

• Like 1

For the avoidance of doubt I dug these out to add to your time lines . No goaty beard .

Also found these images of two suspects lining up for DNA swab. I have no idea what day that was , but it's on the beach and looks pretty early on given that there are other lining up too.

here they are again

post-223227-0-40410000-1420706453_thumb.

post-223227-0-06867400-1420706479_thumb.

post-223227-0-07174000-1420706596_thumb.

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

For the avoidance of doubt I dug these out to add to your time lines . No goaty beard .

Also found these images of two suspects lining up for DNA swab. I have no idea what day that was , but it's on the beach and looks pretty early on given that there are other lining up too.

here they are again

watch the original video it's all in it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hot++news+csi&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

here they are again

Thanks T&C.

Greenchair - please point out the picture again in which you think the man has a shoe missing.

here they are again

Thanks T&C.

Greenchair - please point out the picture again in which you think the man has a shoe missing.

and the Hoe ?

Yes, I agree the Burmese 2 lined up for the DNA swab. And that the first police general said that all had been cleared. However, the 2nd general said that not all results had been returned, and by magic those that were later returned were indeed a match. Hence the arrest of the Burmese 2.

If the RTP were going to find scapegoats, the second version had to be clarified as being the truth.

here they are again

Thanks T&C.

and the Hoe ?

The one time stamped 3.32. It looks like he's holding something behind him to me which could resemble a hoe.

post-222787-0-53741600-1420713918_thumb.post-222787-0-39992200-1420713946_thumb.post-222787-0-26597300-1420713968_thumb.

Edited by catsanddogs

Who is this man, caught on CCTV at 3.32am, 3.38am and 4.57am?

Greenchair posted a picture of him with what looked like one shoe missing which I can't now find.

Greenchair also said a shoe was found at the crime of the scene - I cannot find any info relating to this.

It resembles Maung (to me) but Maung stated he left Zaw and Win on the beach to go and be with his girlfriend (don't know what time he left them). He also stated that after waking Zaw and Lin at around 5am he went to the AC bar to collect his guitar (which remains a mystery as to how it got there). post-222787-0-49930500-1420714970_thumb.

Hair does not resemble Maungs though.

post-222787-0-35726000-1420715345.jpg

Edited by catsanddogs

i have to say that i can not see anything like that in the picture ,

Very early in the case i was convinced that in this image below. that the guy holding the phone in his left had was infact also holding a dark garment close to his body . For me this looked obvious , and explained the odd arm positions both forward of the hips . But it seemed i was the only one seeing that !

What i'm saying is , that sometimes we see what we want to see .

And need less to say the time stamp 3.32 only relates to the 8 min video , and not to 3.32 AM 15.9.14 .

post-221615-0-81009900-1420715603_thumb.

post-221615-0-16314200-1420715617.jpg

here they are again

Thanks T&C.

The time stamp on the one where it looked like the man had a shoe missing was 02.01.52.

Edited by catsanddogs

Very early in the case i was convinced that in this image below. that the guy holding the phone in his left had was infact also holding a dark garment close to his body . For me this looked obvious , and explained the odd arm positions both forward of the hips . But it seemed i was the only one seeing that !

And need less to say the time stamp 3.32 only relates to the 8 min video , and not to 3.32 AM 15.9.14 .

I can see it, the guy with the phone appears to be holding something in his other hand, a t shirt or towel??

I can see it, the guy with the phone appears to be holding something in his other hand, a t shirt or towel??

well i think that just you and me seeing it !!! . could be a garment , could b just too much contrast on the image in a bid to make it clearer .

well i think that just you and me seeing it !!! . could be a garment , could b just too much contrast on the image in a bid to make it clearer .

I understand what you are say chetzee re time stamps, but when the pics were originally posted it was clear that the times I quoted were the real times in hours, mins and secs, which were to the right of the date as in this one -

post-222787-0-55146800-1420716703_thumb.

This is Win on the back of the bike isn't it? His tee shirt looks similar to the one the man is wearing in the pictures that have just been reposted by T&C, which originally you posted -

post-222787-0-54953700-1420716943_thumb.

But Win is wearing long trousers when on the bike. Surely this couldn't we Win? Why isn't anything falling into place?

catsandogs

maybe you should have a look at the video these still are from . i think when i first posted them i had cropped them to remove the channel 3 infomation , just incase there was an issue with mods for this posting . i looked again at the screen shots i took , and there are no embedded times , just the timeline of the 8 min video

catsandogs

maybe you should have a look at the video these still are from . i think when i first posted them i had cropped them to remove the channel 3 infomation , just incase there was an issue with mods for this posting . i looked again at the screen shots i took , and there are no embedded times , just the timeline of the 8 min video

Could you please post the link to the video Chetzee. I am 100% confident about the time stamps I saw. They were in the right hand corner in white. Like this still -

post-222787-0-27143500-1420719582_thumb.

What was in the corner of the stills of the man in the black tee shirt (but is no longer on the ones that have been reposted) was;

15/09/2014 03:32:

15/09/2014 03:38:

15/09/2014 04:57:

And there was another one that wasn't re-posted in which Greenchair noticed the same man looked like he had a shoe missing on his right foot - the time stamp for that was -

15/09/2014 02:01:52

I recorded all the digits for this one.

I wrote them down, which is why I am able to post it here. I did not write down the final two digits on the times but I wish I had have done. Greenchair would have seen the times too. If he says he didn't then I'll go and get some therapy!

catsandogs

Could you please post the link to the video Chetzee. I am 100% confident about the time stamps I saw. They were in the right hand corner in white. Like this still -

bike boys.jpg

What was in the corner of the stills of the man in the black tee shirt (but is no longer on the ones that have been reposted) was;

And there was another one that wasn't re-posted in which Greenchair noticed the same man looked like he had a shoe missing on his right foot - the time stamp for that was -

I wrote them down, which is why I am able to post it here. I did not write down the final two digits on the times but I wish I had have done. Greenchair would have seen the times too. If he says he didn't then I'll go and get some therapy!

No you are talking about another set posted by chilly. They are a couple of pages back you keep splitting them all up. But I think you should stack them then you see things.

What I am trying to point out is on the motorbike Muang is A1.

23:10:23 with white shirt.

But in Chetzee pic

Muang is A1

23:14:40

What I am saying is it cannot be any of the boys. Since they cannot be in 2 places at the same time.

The man with no jandal A1 cannot be the boys. Must be someone else. The jandal is at the crime scene by a rock. That is if the time is what it shows. Stack chilly six pic.with Chetzee 3.look at the time

• Like 1

Do you mean screen shot from a video ?

yes but quick and simple.

Use VLC player.

click on media player

click on open network stream

enter the URL into it.

Click play.

Click View and check the advanced button

bottom left nest to the red button is a camera sign. click it as you watch the video and it steals still images .

no messing around. just straight into your pictures files. you can take hundreds in minutes.

I hope this helps some of you who didn't know and done print screen and paint like I used to

catsandogs

bike boys.jpg

No you are talking about another set posted by chilly. They are a couple of pages back you keep splitting them all up. But I think you should stack them then you see things.

But in Chetzee pic

Muang is A1

What I am saying is it cannot be any of the boys. Since they cannot be in 2 places at the same time.

The man with no jandal A1 cannot be the boys. Must be someone else. The jandal is at the crime scene by a rock. That is if the time is what it shows. Stack chilly six pic.with Chetzee 3.look at the time

Can you post the two images showing the timings ?

catsandogs

bike boys.jpg

But in Chetzee pic

Muang is A1

I was talking about the stills taken after midnight - from 03.32am to 04.57am. The tee shirt Win is seen wearing on the bike is similar to the one worn by the man in the stills that were taken down and re-posted minus the time stamps. I'm not saying it IS Win, and I don't want it to be Win, I'm just stating that the tee shirt looks similar. The sleeves appear to be three quarter length which is unusual for a man.

post-222787-0-82245300-1420724384.jpg

post-222787-0-18973100-1420724411_thumb.

post-222787-0-11105000-1420724509_thumb.

• Like 1