Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

Not sure if posted yet - http://asiancorrespondent.com/127509/not-saving-thailands-face-the-backlash-of-police-corruption-in-the-murders-of-tourists/

Interesting quote from the father of Leo Del Pinto, whose murderer was charged 5 years after the fact. 'A court date would be set, then moved, then set again, we went through years of this before we got to today.'

Edited by jspill
  • Like 2

GC - what I see from these stills:

Timed stamped 3.38 (side view) someone sitting at side of road and someone through the glass in building behind him. What is this building? Shop/flat?

Time stamped 3.32 (side view) looks like he is carrying something behind his back which could be a hoe or similar.

Time stamped 4.57 (front view) looks like there is a picture of a man on his tee shirt.

Which one is the still which you say he has no sandal on?

Can you give a link to picture of sandal on beach (without showing the pictures of the deceased victims).

He has quite a distinct face which doesn't seem to fit anyone we have been discussing to date.

Timed stamped 3.38 (side view) someone sitting at side of road and someone through the glass in building behind him. What is this building? Shop/flat?

Time stamped 3.32 (side view) looks like he is carrying something behind his back which could be a hoe or similar.

Time stamped 4.57 (front view) looks like there is a picture of a man on his tee shirt.

Can you give a link to picture of sandal on beach (without showing the pictures of the deceased victims).

He has quite a distinct face which doesn't seem to fit anyone we have been discussing to date.

Is it possible to line them up again according to time sequence and include your picture. We don't need the dna sequence ones.

Is it possible to line them up again according to time sequence and include your picture. We don't need the dna sequence ones.

I saved the pictures and tried to put them up in time order but getting message saying not permitted to upload this kind of file. There is a time difference between when we see him walking at 3.38 and 4.57 of 1 hour 19 mins. In the still time stamped 4.57 (front view) there appears to be a car or van coming down the street behind him. I'm ignoring the sarcasm of the other poster. I think what you have highlighted here is very important considering the timing of the CCTV stills.

• Like 1

I saved the pictures and tried to put them up in time order but getting message saying not permitted to upload this kind of file. There is a time difference between when we see him walking at 3.38 and 4.57 of 1 hour 19 mins. In the still time stamped 4.57 (front view) there appears to be a car or van coming down the street behind him. I'm ignoring the sarcasm of the other poster. I think what you have highlighted here is very important considering the timing of the CCTV stills.

I have break tomorrow I will look then. If you study the pictures you can get important information. They are all over the place. I try to bring them together. To get some information that I want. Do you have anymore pictures like this to add to our list?

Oh I see what u mean. A van ?

OK, thanks BritTim.

Hmmm... the pics just got removed it looks like, but anyway I think there maybe some misunderstanding about those times. Unless I am mistaken someone has put together a compilation video of all the CCTV footage and the length of the video compilation is 8 minutes and 21(?) seconds long, and where it says 3.38 / 8.21 it means the still was taken from 3 minutes 38 seconds into the 8 minutes and 21 seconds of the compilation video. It's not the time of day that the CCTV was recorded.

Oh. So who stole the pictures then. And why. What are they afraid of us finding out? ????

OK, thanks BritTim.

Hmmm... the pics just got removed it looks like, but anyway I think there maybe some misunderstanding about those times. Unless I am mistaken someone has put together a compilation video of all the CCTV footage and the length of the video compilation is 8 minutes and 21(?) seconds long, and where it says 3.38 / 8.21 it means the still was taken from 3 minutes 38 seconds into the 8 minutes and 21 seconds of the compilation video. It's not the time of day that the CCTV was recorded.

Oh. So who stole the pictures then. And why. What are they afraid of us finding out? ????

Hey, why have they been deleted? Perhaps pm the poster see if he can provide the source

Could you repost those pictures. Somebody sneaked in here and took them.

ALERT ALERT

New investigation

Who stole the pictures from Thai visa ????

• Like 2

Do you have the pictures chilly?

The ones I posted are still there in the post http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/787155-koh-tao-murder-trial-rescheduled/?p=8899972

No the other ones. That Chetzee posted. There was a van or a car behind the guy. And some different times and stuff. We were getting near to some interesting information and they disappeared.

Who took them. Are they allowed to do that. Isn't that theft?

The ones I posted are still there in the post http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/787155-koh-tao-murder-trial-rescheduled/?p=8899972

T&C - those pictures are not the same as the ones posted earlier with the time stamps of 3.32, 3.38 and 4.57. I saved them but am unable to post them cos of message in a pink box telling me I can't.

No the other ones. That Chetzee posted. There was a van or a car behind the guy. And some different times and stuff. We were getting near to some interesting information and they disappeared.

Who took them. Are they allowed to do that. Isn't that theft?

Hopefully Chetzee will respond.

T&C - those pictures are not the same as the ones posted earlier with the time stamps of 3.32, 3.38 and 4.57. I saved them but am unable to post them cos of message in a pink box telling me I can't.

Will send you pm

Will send you pm

Can you send me a pm too. What happened to the pictures.