Where Is He -ulysses G.

Its you, tell the truth - you cant dazzle me with your manner Georgie - check the spelling cookie and thats about where your discussion ends - who is the stupid one, inventing another nick to back up his own posts, as he had no allies at the time and everyone was calling him names - In Oz, we would call you a sook.

You cried once before remember and we got banned, your great at throwing the shit, but you forget to duck, when the boomerang comes back and hits you in the face - isnt that right shitface?

I came back on this forum to debate something I am passionate about - all you have done since your return is antagonise, the forum people see this and so do the mods - grow up, do something constuctive, with your educated time - you always tell us all how smart you are, but then fail to deliver anything.

shitface

I came back on this forum to debate something I am passionate about - all you have done since your return is antagonise, the forum people see this and so do the mods - grow up, do something constuctive, with your educated time - you always tell us all how smart you are, but then fail to deliver anything.

Hey Dummy, You are full of it. The only thing that you are passionate about is annoying Americans.

By the way, I posted this yesterday. Find me one of your posts, that you wrote yourself, of this quality. :o

QUOTE posted by Georgie-Porgie

sbk, you are not the sort of person who deserves for me to jump all over you in my normal manner, but you are sort of asking for it with these particular posts.

QUOTE (sbk @ Thu 2004-03-18, 07:37:10)

Feel free, since nothing personal was said, and all we are talking about is history, I don't know what you are getting so het up about. You obviously weren't put into internment camps so what's your problem? And ask how many Arab-Americans (or even just turban wearing Americans) how great their lives are first. Ask how many of them are being investigated simply because of their religion.

sbk, all your impressive quotes just evade the issue.

We are talking about some freedoms, temporarily, being curtailed during war-time, in order to protect society.

You act like this is something new that George W. cooked up with Donny R. and Joseph Goebbels, but this is a common practice, and always has been.

Lest you forget, the men who wrote that US Constitution, that you keep waving around, were well aware of this necessity, and purposely left lots of room for future Presidents, such as George W. Bush, to operate. That is how Bush was able to get the Patriot Act passed and made into law.

As to what I am "het up" about, it would probably be posts like yours in which writers start raving about issues that have nothing to do with what is being talked about in order to appear to be more 'enlightened' than everyone else, when they are really just more confused.

I guess all that "happiness of Arab-Americans" jive is supposed to show us how sensitive you are, but I'm not impressed.

Anyway, what the personal happiness of Arab-Americans and "turban-wearing" Americans has to do with citizens giving up rights during war-time I don't know, but I bet you one thing, they are a lot happier wearing their turbans in the good old USA, then they would be in some Arab sh1thole.

By the way, it so happens that members of my family were in Interment camps during World War II, but, for the life of me, how that applies to this discussion, I don't know

Basher is the gentleman's buddy from the SAS.

He has been around here long enough to know that anything I dish out to the so-called "gent", he asks for, but buddies being buddies, once in a while, he feels the need to stand up a little for the gent.

That is understandable I guess, but if he really wants to help his buddy, he should tell him to get another hobby.

PUD's OK for a while, then he acts as if he's heading for a mental breakdown.

I don't ask him to provoke me, and I used to feel bad about responding to his taunts, but it is not my fault that he's too stupid to know when he is beat...over and over and over again.

Hence his nick-name, PUD: Pop-Up Dummy! :o

PUD's OK for a while, then he acts as if he's heading for a mental breakdown.

I don't ask him to provoke me, and I used to feel bad about responding to his taunts, but it is not my fault that he's too stupid to know when he is beat...over and over and over again.

Hence his nick-name, PUD: Pop-Up Dummy! :o

Like today posting all that left-wing, no-name, no-source crap with which he's filled the Bear Pit.

Sheeesh....!!! :D