Bai Long Gong

jaslynus

Think you probably have the name wrong, but probably known by many names anyway.

Believe you mean the temple complex not far from Nong Nooch, about 12 Km from Pattaya, down Sukhumvit to the turnoff, well marked on your left Km 160 - ish?

The best I can do:-

Built in 1975, Wat Yansanwararam covers an extensive ground and surrounded by scenic hilly landscape. The complex is made up of various buildings including an International Pavilion on the pond-side. A special attraction is likeness of Buddha Image cast on the Khao Chichan cliff by laser beams. Near the temple is a Chinese-style structure built by Thais of Chinese descendants. Within the beautiful structure are housed Chinese antiquities and an exhibition of Chinese religious belief. The temple is located south of Pattaya along Highway No. 3 where at km.160 a left turn leads to the site.

from google , i found 2 chinese temples in Chonburi

วัดโพธิทัตตาราม (普德寺) >> near pattaya

Wat Pho tut ta ram

102 Surasak Rd, Amphur Sriracha . Chonburi 20110

Tel. 038-311484

วัดเทพพุทธาราม (仙佛寺) อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดชลบุรี

Wat Thep bhud da ram

686 Sukhumvit Rd, Amphur Meung . Chonburi 20000

Tel. 038 – 282940

The photo you posted Tuky is the musuem part of it. There are several sections to this whole complex and I highly recommend to people that it is worth a visit. This museum charges farang and Thai equally, about 80 baht pp. This museum houses some Terra Cotta War Warrior pieces from China, the only other place in the world other than China where you can see them. Once again well worth the visit. A day out visiting the temples, museum and Laser carving is great. Go in the morning about 9 or 10 AM then go to Bang Saray for lunch, beautiful.

I think this is the place the OP is looking for (The Museum) and CGW's location of it is right. Have a great day out.

More information: The correct name for this museum is Viharnra Sien and it is located 1 kilometre from Wat Yansangwararam. I will attach some photos of outside views and inside views, they are not great but you will get an idea of it.

post-5966-1155790697_thumb.jpg

post-5966-1155790759_thumb.jpg

post-5966-1155790781_thumb.jpg