Unfair warning, what to do

Well find someone who is well known and lay a huge complement on her on how she is doing such a great job. Then have same person do the oppsite for the person who caused problem 2 right don't make a wrong but 3 left makes a u turn. Cheers

2 wrongs don't make a right, surely? 3 lefts makes a 90 degree turn, 2 make a u-turn.

Just an update: she talked with the manager and didn't get any warning. It seems that the manager was just saving face in front of the company complaining and was aware she didn't deserve any warning.

Thanks to the useful posts with sensible advice. To the others, well I won't waste my time...

And here is you threatening to go to the labour department :rolleyes: and various other knee jerk reaction's

So what have we learned ? Keep ya nose out of other people work lives ?

• Like 1

Suradit69 and ianF... can YOU BE any more condescending and patronizing of a typo?

I stand corrected, a break, not a brake, and no, no foot, hand, car or bicycle brake, thank you...

Edited by ezzra

Work is work. Social life is social life.Never to be mixed.

Agreed. Work and Life, kept apart and never mixed.

Also OP dude <deleted>, you know its non of your business, and any advice you give your missus with be dutifully disregarded. Most likely due to the advice not actually applying to the actual situation at hand, rather than the fantasy she told you.

Just how it is...

Well find someone who is well known and lay a huge complement on her on how she is doing such a great job. Then have same person do the oppsite for the person who caused problem 2 right don't make a wrong but 3 left makes a u turn. Cheers

2 wrongs don't make a right, surely? 3 lefts makes a 90 degree turn, 2 make a u-turn.

Are we hearing an echo?

I am more interested in why the OP is sticking his nose into his GF working life, FA to do with him

Perhaps his girlfriend asked him?

Besides, why are you more interested in why? Isn't that a bit of the ole pot kettle and all that...?

I am more interested in why the OP is sticking his nose into his GF working life, FA to do with him

Perhaps his girlfriend asked him?

Besides, why are you more interested in why? Isn't that a bit of the ole pot kettle and all that...?

My remark was rhetorical, ;)

Tell her to explain it to the management that it's not her fault. Don't put the blame on her. Or try to talk to the guest so he could get it straight.

A1Str8 should read the thread ;)
I did

OK do why are you giving advice about something which didn't happen then ?, she never got a warning