JayZ Beyonce Thailand Villa Phuket Photos $25000 Beach House Amanpuri Resort

ThaiSanookGuy

JayZ Beyonce Thailand Villa Phuket Photos $25000 Beach House Amanpuri Resort

Hi,

I hope I will get a kiss for this post that will be first in Google when people will be looking for Jayz and Beyonce luxury villa at Amanpuri Phuket !

But actually I wonder if this is the real price ?

It seems ok by International standards but $25000 a night seems high for Thailand.

Do you know if it really exists and if many houses at this price are available at Amanpuri Phuket ?

I didn't find it on their website

http://www. amanresorts.com/amanpuri/home.aspx

Don't know about this place but there are indeed very pricey establishments here. I think the Beck's frequently stay at a $10k a night place in Phuket and some of the places are so exclusive/secluded (all services provided), you wouldn't even known they were there.

Who cares really?

Obviously you.... You not only took the time to read the thread, based on the title, but also took time to reply 5555

Lot's of people care what the rich and famous do.... If it's not your cuppa tea, just ignore it..

I actually think the thread is shameless spam from a Amanpuri employee seeing he was talking about SEO and linked the hotel website.

But personally, I don't give a shit what people drop money on.

Who cares really?

Obviously you.... You not only took the time to read the thread, based on the title, but also took time to reply 5555

Lot's of people care what the rich and famous do.... If it's not your cuppa tea, just ignore it..

I actually think the thread is shameless spam from a Amanpuri employee seeing he was talking about SEO and linked the hotel website.

But personally, I don't give a shit what people drop money on.

I actually thought there were pics of what they were dropping that sort of cash on!!

Because I like to know what the competition is doing, I went to their website, and the most expensive I could find was an ocean view pavilion at a cool US$ 2195,95, which is 71.456 Baht.

These people travel with sycophants. Nannies, security, assistants. I doubt they have just one villa.