Mukdahan Immigration Office

shl500

What a great place to renew visa's or obtain advice.

Recently went to Mukdahan Immigration office for letter of residency although my home is in a different Jangwat I was welcomed with politeness and both officers on duty spoke good English.

The ticket machine for service was switched off and when I asked why "they smiled and said we never have queues" !

A pleasant change from when the Dragon Lady worked there a few years ago. Of course Mukdahan Immigration is the closest office to my home, and I suffered the Dragon Lady for the convenience. Then she left and immigration decided that Sakhon Nakhon was the office for me to report to, just my luck. However Sakhon Nakhon is very good, but an hour further away.

Edited by Issangeorge
  • Like 2

A pleasant change from when the Dragon Lady worked there a few years ago. Of course Mukdahan Immigration is the closest office to my home, and I suffered the Dragon Lady for the convenience. Then she left and immigration decided that Sakhon Nakhon was the office for me to report to, just my luck. However Sakhon Nakhon is very good, but an hour further away.

Are you talking about THE Dragon Lady?

OMG. If you're referring to the one who created so much inconvenience for people in Ubon R. area, but was luckily sent to another province, because too many people complained about her, then I truly understand your feelings......w00t.gif