Youtube Problems.

NE1

I have tried the reload numerous times , but to no avail ,as shown on the screenshot , there are videos on the page , but when I try to open them I get , " this video in unavaiilable " I have tried a few different videos and they all say ythe same.

I have tried Google Chrome and it is the same.

I have tried the reload numerous times , but to no avail ,as shown on the screenshot , there are videos on the page , but when I try to open them I get , " this video in unavaiilable " I have tried a few different videos and they all say ythe same.

I have tried Google Chrome and it is the same.

As Tywas already mentioned, the side isn't really loading 100%. This sometimes happens when I download a lot of stuff.

Stop all downloads, see which applications are running. Did you try to use Google Chrome yet? Just give it a try and I'm sure that people will "walk you through."

What ISP and type of service (3G, dsl, fttx, cable broadband, etc) are you using?

If other browsers render similar broken pages, you may need to try using a vpn/proxy to bypass the issue. If your browser allows the use of extensions, then go to the extensions setup page in the browser and add/search for "vpn" or "proxy" ... I like Hola! as it can be invoked on a domain-by-domain use, only the troublesome domain will take a special route, allowing other domains to work directly with your native Thai IP address.

If you use a VPN / Proxy extension, when invoked it will make your connection through a proxy system located in another country, causing the data packets to take an alternate path to reach you and hopefully bypassing whatever is causing packet loss or data delays.

Try setting is for Singapore.

Oh, check to make sure your DNS settings haven't been changed. Make sure they are either using your ISP default, or the Google Public DNS of 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4

My DNS settings do appear to be different but I cannot get into my router. I keep using 192.168.1.1 but it will not open up.

My DNS numbers I have just changed to 8.8.8.8 in my system preferences >>Network , where do I find my other DNS number ?

My youtube page has just sprung into action.

Your network settings should provide you with a way to view status details, where it will show you the Gateway IP address, same address as your router.

If you find the 192.168.1.1 or similar is the correct address but the web config won't open then try power cycling (OFF/ON) your modem/router and try again.