Some AirAsia victims found belted in seats

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Passengers with life best and an inflatable ramp was found too. Looks like after the sea landing the crew had the opportunity to open doors and try to evacuate the passengers, but unfortunately the plane broke down and drowned...Doesn't look that were pilots errors. I hope aviation companies will learn from the black boxes what happened and resolve any technical issues. In times of so much new technology, fly 50 years old passengers planes do not make any sense.

You have a link or source for that information ?

Had a look and nothing on News now about passengers and crew getting out alive , all be it briefly. Yes they did find a ramp , but they are inflatable and are normally found when a plane brakes apart in the sea. Yes they did find passengers wearing life vests , but you are told before you take of on every flight to put them on if you are to ditch in the sea (Crash). I think you are putting 2 and 2 together and making 7000

the thing i do not understand is this, i work offshore, i work on an electric turbine substation which is in 25 metres of water. an R.O.V ( mini robotic sub if you like) can go below the rig and find even a small object such as a spanner or a screwdriver which has fallen from anyone working up above on rig.

so given that investigators now know the near exact crash area , how in hell can they not employ more sophistactated R.O.V,s sonar and tracking devices to locate they bodies ?

Passengers with life best and an inflatable ramp was found too. Looks like after the sea landing the crew had the opportunity to open doors and try to evacuate the passengers, but unfortunately the plane broke down and drowned...Doesn't look that were pilots errors. I hope aviation companies will learn from the black boxes what happened and resolve any technical issues. In times of so much new technology, fly 50 years old passengers planes do not make any sense.

You have a link or source for that information ?

Had a look and nothing on News now about passengers and crew getting out alive , all be it briefly. Yes they did find a ramp , but they are inflatable and are normally found when a plane brakes apart in the sea. Yes they did find passengers wearing life vests , but you are told before you take of on every flight to put them on if you are to ditch in the sea (Crash). I think you are putting 2 and 2 together and making 7000

No there was not a passenger wearing a life vest, that was at one time reported but was later discounted.

They did said they had found a life vest but it was not inflated and was not on a body.

They now say they have found another 4 bodies bringing the total to 34, they have also found a piece of fuselage with 2 windows presumably from that flight

The latest report I can find is from BBC News Asia which was at 10.14 today. See http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30670378