Thai tourist dies falling from cliff in Bhutan

Lite Beer

Irony ?

(not to detract from the sad loss of life, but if this was a farang in Thailand, it would be suicide)

If not wanting to detract then why make such a distasteful post about another person losing their life. Sometimes these overly repeated "clever" comments are better left kept to yourself.

Think you missed the point John. if Bhutan even remotely sounded like Koh Tao it would be murder, according to the TV conspiracy club.

And my point is this women's death has nothing to do with Koh Tao or farang deaths in Thailand or Police in Thailand ... sometimes these very worn out and extremely unclever comments are simply extremely distasteful. Absolutely no reason this women's sad demise needs to be fodder for the typical BS debates regarding completely unrelated topics.

So, here we are detracting from this loss of life ... IMO, which was the exact design of the post and why I called it out.

Very sad accident and my heart goes out to her family.

- Done -

Your heart goes out to their family? Do they know about this? Did you contact them personally? Did you translate it for them?

I doubt it. You just typed it here so you could score brownie points from people reading what is basically another empty post that means nothing other than to make you seem caring. Yawn....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

"She urged the media not to spread false reports that put her sister in a bad light"

It appears even in death "Face" is important!

Or even regarding death people are ignorant and disrespectful to try to show others how immature clever they can be.

Run that past me again, in english this time, please.

-nomen est omen- and rude to. bah.gif No imagination at all! blink.png

"She urged the media not to spread false reports that put her sister in a bad light"

It appears even in death "Face" is important!

Or even regarding death people are ignorant and disrespectful to try to show others how immature clever they can be.
Run that past me again, in english this time, please.

-nomen est omen- and rude to. bah.gif No imagination at all! blink.png

Bet you have been waiting ages to utilise those high school Latin skills, oh counselor of the elves?