PS3 Gaming Online. Gran Turismo 6 online anyone?

JimShortz

I only got my PS3 for GT6. It is a fantastic racing game, especially with the Logitech G27 wheel I just bought from Lazada here in Thailand. Anyone fancy an occasional meet up and race on-line?

I just made a DIY racing pod too - loving it! I've attached a photo; just to show off a bit, lol. wai2.gif

I've also set up a Facebook group that might be useful in getting people together. If you are interested in getting together online go to the Facebook group "Playstation Online Gaming, Thailand (English)" and join us... This is intended for all games, not just racing!

My PSN name is JimShortz007

post-65768-0-84115600-1420351204_thumb.j

Edited by JimShortz

HI Jim

That is a very very cool setup. I would love to have a setup like that for Drive Club on the PS4 but I dont think Lazada have a steering wheel for the PS4 yet. If they do I will have to pick one up and then pick your brains for the details on how to set it up for myself.

JAF

PS I have joined your group on Facebook, look forward to getting to know you and the guys online

I've joined the group for now, but do you guys only play on PS3? Not PS4?

I play on PC more than my PS4 at the moment, but I sorta go in phases (Depending on what new game I've got etc), so it'll be handy to have a few others who are playing as well.

Hi fellas, I am PS3 only (pretty much only play GT6 at the moment), and JAF! You are right, my wheel isn't for PS4. Lazada doesn't currently have a wheel that works on PS4.

Happy to provide assistance to anyone making a rig. I'll take some better photos and share some dimensions sometime soon!

Let's see if we can get this Facebook page active. Please post stuff on it!