Need To Buy A New Motor Bike

Kimera

• 1 month later...
I need to buy a new Honda or Susuki motor bike, any recomendations regarding the dealers?

I have a very old Kawasaki Boss I bought in Pattaya and rode down here, its about 9 years old never had a bit of trouble with it after 69,000km..

Point I'm making is Kawasaki in Phuket town not far feom the Prison have given me excellent service, and I only pay for any Oils or parts, there is never a labor charge..

I know you ask about Suzuki or Honda, I believe Honda give the same service, just ask where you buy the bike..

I need to buy a new Honda or Susuki motor bike, any recomendations regarding the dealers?

I have a very old Kawasaki Boss I bought in Pattaya and rode down here, its about 9 years old never had a bit of trouble with it after 69,000km..

Point I'm making is Kawasaki in Phuket town not far feom the Prison have given me excellent service, and I only pay for any Oils or parts, there is never a labor charge..

I know you ask about Suzuki or Honda, I believe Honda give the same service, just ask where you buy the bike..

Thank you for the reply, this post is one month old and you are the first to reply, it would seem that motor bikes have a low priority in Thailand . Strange as there are so many! Thank you again :o

Thank you for the reply, this post is one month old and you are the first to reply, it would seem that motor bikes have a low priority in Thailand . Strange as there are so many! Thank you again :o

I suppose it all depends on what you need a motorbike for.

I just bought my wife (and me) a Yamaha Mio Fino motor scooter for knocking about and going 6 km to the village etc.

42,000 baht, electric starter, auto gearbox and it looks a bit like the Vespa.

I filled the tank on Wednesday (3.5 litres-90 baht) and we have done 38km and the fuel guage is just off the full mark.

I think it is great and mt wife has a problem keeping me off it. We still take the pickup to the village if there is a lot to carry bu it will use more than a litre and cost about 40 baht a trip.

When our son goes to school soon we wil use that twice a day unless it rains and save a fair amount every week.

I suppose it all depends on what you need a motorbike for.

I just bought my wife (and me) a Yamaha Mio Fino motor scooter for knocking about and going 6 km to the village etc.

42,000 baht, electric starter, auto gearbox and it looks a bit like the Vespa.

I filled the tank on Wednesday (3.5 litres-90 baht) and we have done 38km and the fuel guage is just off the full mark.

I think it is great and mt wife has a problem keeping me off it. We still take the pickup to the village if there is a lot to carry bu it will use more than a litre and cost about 40 baht a trip.

When our son goes to school soon we wil use that twice a day unless it rains and save a fair amount every week.

Thanks for the reply, it will only be used for local work down to the shops etc and the local school 2k the TGF favours the Honda wave 125 but I favour the autos, where did you buy the bike?

I bought mine down in the village but I live in central Thailand near Khampaeng Phet. The should be a Yamaha dealer or a motorcycle dealer that sells 3 or 4 manufacturers bikes near you.

My wife liked the Honda blade which is also auto and looks much nicer but is around 54,000 baht and only does about 45 km/ltr.

We have a limpet problem with the scooter because as soon as our son sees me with a shirt on or his mum near the scooter he is thre standing on the platform and holding the mirror stalks in a death grip. We have to pry him off with a crowbar and then we get floods of tears so it is easier to bring him along to wherever we are going.

What I need now is a black leather jacket, jeans, a stormtroopers helmet and and invitation to join the local chapter of He**s Angels (kiddie bike division).

I bought mine down in the village but I live in central Thailand near Khampaeng Phet. The should be a Yamaha dealer or a motorcycle dealer that sells 3 or 4 manufacturers bikes near you.

My wife liked the Honda blade which is also auto and looks much nicer but is around 54,000 baht and only does about 45 km/ltr.

We have a limpet problem with the scooter because as soon as our son sees me with a shirt on or his mum near the scooter he is thre standing on the platform and holding the mirror stalks in a death grip. We have to pry him off with a crowbar and then we get floods of tears so it is easier to bring him along to wherever we are going.

What I need now is a black leather jacket, jeans, a stormtroopers helmet and and invitation to join the local chapter of He**s Angels (kiddie bike division).

Thanks again I will be buying a scooter next week ! Hey I have the leather gear just sold a 1200 Susuki, guess Im to old it was great on the move but when it stopped, god it was heavy :o