Visa Agency next to Soi 5 Immigration Office?

prk888

Does anyone know where this helpful & efficient (in my view) visa Agency moved to or did it just close? Any other suggestions as I need to renew my child's British passport soon. And yes i do know it can be done online but ............... Thks

That office was "Visas Plus", I think it has gone rather than moved. You can't apply online and i have read on other visa agency sites that you can no longer use an agent. Having said that the UK Gov website says rather confusingly....."You must apply in person. If you’re unable to, someone else can go on your behalf. You must bring photo ID with you."

yes it was VisaPlus - thks. Anyone know of a similar service somewhere?

We live here so we would be applying from 'overseas' and lots of FO Govt. forms and procedures to follow & complete dah dee dah, hence my original question

Was it that place to the immediate left of the entrance, where you could also have copies made? If so, I think they are now on the main road, just up a bit towards Jomtien 2nd road.

If not, I might be able to find somebody who can help you. Let me know if you are interested.

• 5 months later...