US teenager pleads guilty in beating death of WW2 veteran

webfact

lil fluffy clouds I'd like to see you share a cell with these creeps and try and rehabilitate them yourself, perhaps with some group hugs. They will come out bigger monsters than when they went in, how is that even possible? You need to get down off that fluffy cloud and join the real world.

surprise surprise - he is a darkie, whats going on in the US with all these darkies getting in trouble?

I guess black slavery in history didn't give them a very good start...

Sold by their own kind for beer money........it will never change.

What a brave young man of 17 who had to wait for this WW2 veteran to reach 88 years old before he was man enough to beat the poor unfortunate guy to death!

The sad outcome is: the murderer with a sentence of 20 to 27 years ,no doubt he will have skill training and rehab courses and could be out @ 40 and still have many years life left on release, such is the unfairness of life!

Edited by MAJIC

lil fluffy clouds I'd like to see you share a cell with these creeps and try and rehabilitate them yourself, perhaps with some group hugs. They will come out bigger monsters than when they went in, how is that even possible? You need to get down off that fluffy cloud and join the real world.

How ironic, is that Buddha in your avatar?

Edited by lil fluffy clouds

I wonder if your warm and fuzzy feelings towards these animals would be the same if it was one of your loved ones that had been killed?

I wonder if your warm and fuzzy feelings towards these animals would be the same if it was one of your loved ones that had been killed?

They have.

I dont recall saying I had warm fuzzy feelings.

"SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A 17-year-old pleaded guilty Wednesday to murder in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Belton, a World War II veteran who survived the battle of Okinawa but was killed in a robbery outside a Washington state bar in 2013."

It wasn't a bar, it was an Eagles Lodge. If my memory is correct, Delbert was beaten over the head with a heavy steel flashlight.

88 year old WWII Vet that survived the battle of Okinawa.

attachicon.gifdelbert.jpg

The punk that murdered him.

attachicon.gifpunk.jpg

Somehow when you read these stories the image of the victim is usually white and the murderer black. More often than not that image proves correct when you see the photos.

Of course, we mustn't comment on such things as the liberals will calls us Nazi racist fascist ignorant scum. We have to pretend that the inherent institutionalized racism and poverty inflicted on innocent teenagers is responsible and that this manifested in the victim leading to a vile crime for which we should all feel guilty and help the poor attackers recover from.

Soon people will realize that the lunatics are truly running the asylum. The punishment should be based on the horrific crime. If this was an elderly black murdered by two white thugs there would have been mass street protests, followed by the obligatory riot and looting.

• Like 2

Just feeling for all the afro americans who have been backed into a corner for so long and lost their way. As I said I dont condone violence. The elderly gentleman is gone. Why not focus on repairing people rather than punishing people. Where's the hate in that?

I've go to say, this is one of the most despicable posts I've read on here for quite a while. And that's saying something!

Agreed. An old war veteran is deprived of the last few years of his life in a most brutal barbaric way and this poster thinks we should concentrate on "repairing" rather than punishing the despicable attackers.

Unbelievable. What next - let's all join together and "repair" the lives of those misunderstood ISIS boys. They must've been backed into a corner to start all that beheading.

Just feeling for all the afro americans who have been backed into a corner for so long and lost their way. As I said I dont condone violence. The elderly gentleman is gone. Why not focus on repairing people rather than punishing people. Where's the hate in that?

I've go to say, this is one of the most despicable posts I've read on here for quite a while. And that's saying something!

Agreed. An old war veteran is deprived of the last few years of his life in a most brutal barbaric way and this poster thinks we should concentrate on "repairing" rather than punishing the despicable attackers.

Unbelievable. What next - let's all join together and "repair" the lives of those misunderstood ISIS boys. They must've been backed into a corner to start all that beheading.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Hold on there Mr. Fluffy. The avatars Thai Visa posters choose, have nothing to do with the despicable teenager you feel sorry for. What method would you use to rehabilitate this guy that killed an 88 year old, WWII veteran for fun?

The reason this kid is going to prison, is because he is a real threat to the public, and apparently has little to no redeemable qualities. What say you, Mr. Fluffy?

Hold on there Mr. Fluffy. The avatars Thai Visa posters choose, have nothing to do with the despicable teenager you feel sorry for. What method would you use to rehabilitate this guy that killed an 88 year old, WWII veteran for fun?

The reason this kid is going to prison, is because he is a real threat to the public, and apparently has little to no redeemable qualities. What say you, Mr. Fluffy?

The Buddha apparently preached compassion for all, not my avatar cause I'm not there yet.

What's more I dont recall announcing that I felt sorry for the boy.

Don't know, but this comes pretty close to feeling sorry for the perpetrator rather than the victim in my book.

Why assume I dont feel for all, the main point of my posting was to counter racial discrimination if there was any or any other discrimination...simple.

20 to 27 years in prison the little bast*rd should be sent to the chair

Hmmm....i would say that is a severe sentence for a teenager. What he did was despicable but he was sixteen. In many countries he would be out in his early to mid twenties. The hang 'em high self righteous brigade of TV have no sense of proportion. They would probably have "thrown the switch" on the ten year old killers of Jamie Bulger.

Don't know, but this comes pretty close to feeling sorry for the perpetrator rather than the victim in my book.

Why assume I dont feel for all, the main point of my posting was to counter racial discrimination if there was any or any other discrimination...simple.

So Fluffy, the reason you made the post about the teenager that beat an 88 year old, WWII veteran to death, is because you were concerned there may be racial discrimination kicking off. Is that a fair assumption? Isn't it true, you never gave any thought to the WWII veteran? That's what I thought.

Well Fluffy, as usual there is no racial discrimination in this case. This kid is going to be able to hang out with other criminals, who like him, have no regard for others or laws. Nothing more to see folks............please keep moving. That includes you Fluffy.

lil fluffy clouds

Because "the elderly gentleman is gone" was the depth of your sorrow for the victim, but the monster who killed him gets a gushy "backed into a corner and has lost his way", poor little lamb. The fact that the killer is black is irrelevant, if he was white I would still want him punished to the full extent of the law. American jails are full of blacks and whites who "have lost their way", do you suggest we appoint a personal counsellor/psychiatrist for each and every one and release them into the general population? Or perhaps with your magnanimous disposition you might volunteer for a couple of mass murderers or child molesters to bunk up with you? The softly, softly approach doesn't work, you only have to look at the school system to realise that.

I don't know if you are a genuine bleeding heart, or just here to stir the pot, either way, wake up and smell the coffee.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

I'm an old vet. Spokane made my short list of places I was considering for retirement. But I opted for Thailand. I go for a walk twice a day with my dog. If that kid attacked me while he was fighting with my dog I would have hit him in the head with my cane. I think more old people should have dogs and canes.

post-187908-0-04101100-1420793593_thumb.

• Like 2

Lets hear from all those that protested the shooting of Michael Brown by the white policeman. The silence will be deafening from Al Sharpton and his ilk. Personally I think this crime scrapes the bottom of the human barrel.

You mean 'Gentle Giant' Michael Brown as seen here.

http://search.tb.ask.com/search/video.jhtml?searchfor=michael+brown+video&cb=ZX&p2=%5EZX%5Exdm433%5ETTAB01%5Eth&qid=ebb762e6296344989cbc874e17e7335f&n=780cc2c0&ptb=228C468E-B75D-429A-A550-516260B2A85E&ct=sc&si=CP2OmueJv8ECFRUWjgod-yMAQw&pg=GGmain&ots=1420850854442&pn=1&ss=sub&st=tab&tpr=sc&vid=Sn2eDyaq3mQ

So Fluffy, the reason you made the post about the teenager that beat an 88 year old, WWII veteran to death, is because you were concerned there may be racial discrimination kicking off. Is that a fair assumption? Isn't it true, you never gave any thought to the WWII veteran? That's what I thought.

Well Fluffy, as usual there is no racial discrimination in this case. This kid is going to be able to hang out with other criminals, who like him, have no regard for others or laws. Nothing more to see folks............please keep moving. That includes you Fluffy.

I also find it difficult to understand why the elderly gentleman was quoted as being veteran as if this makes it an even more important case, he was a human being and owed the same respect all humans can be afforded, without elevation or denegradtion, the case has been sensationalised thru the word veteran to inflame public opinion and therefore create a rift between cultures...., also is it not the first thing you see? black or white?, or do you really just see two people.... Can you honestly answer this question without being intellectualy defensive??? Do you also see veteran and non veteran? Media is subtly geared to sway readers minds in favour discrimination....please note never once do I condone the murder of any body. And this elderly gentleman deserves the respect that all other living beings deserve. No matter how many people they have killed, and lets face it the military, which albeit are serving nations, have done their fare share of the killing and they too require to be forgiven, right?... Edited by Scott

lil fluffy clouds

Because "the elderly gentleman is gone" was the depth of your sorrow for the victim, but the monster who killed him gets a gushy "backed into a corner and has lost his way", poor little lamb. The fact that the killer is black is irrelevant, if he was white I would still want him punished to the full extent of the law. American jails are full of blacks and whites who "have lost their way", do you suggest we appoint a personal counsellor/psychiatrist for each and every one and release them into the general population? Or perhaps with your magnanimous disposition you might volunteer for a couple of mass murderers or child molesters to bunk up with you? The softly, softly approach doesn't work, you only have to look at the school system to realise that.

I don't know if you are a genuine bleeding heart, or just here to stir the pot, either way, wake up and smell the coffee.

Still waiting for your response Mr Fluffy.

So let me get this right.

2 black guys beat an 88-year old white WWII veteran to death and you write a post saying you want to "counter racial discrimination if there was any or any other discrimination"?

You're not all there. are you?

The posts were in to reply to other posters percieved discrimination and possibly tainted emotional reactions, not the articles claim on discrimation...

Are you there enough to understand what I am talking about??...

Edited by lil fluffy clouds

lil fluffy clouds

Still waiting for your response Mr Fluffy.

I dont drink coffee.
And if you must know, I will never use the word victom, it's way too lame and irresponsible.
I feel by engaging in victom consciousness we relinquish the great lessons that we could learn and evolve from.
If you truley believe you have been dealt unfairly, then you have missed the basic law of physics concerning cause and effect.
Only the cause often has a different apearance to the effect. Like a bullet being fired at an angle into the sky, then falling by the effect of gravity and hitting someone on the head from above, if they did not perish they may look straight up bewildered that the bullet should come from such a place. My point here is that no one is "yet" innocent. That we may become innocent by first recognising that why events are happening to us and then forgiving ouselselves and others for this process.
Failing this proceedure what your going to witness is more crime, more war, more hunger, more greed, more of what you have witnessed in your own life and that of perceived history. If this is what you want then so be it, only better not to complain about the effect...

Please do not put words in my mouth, I did not call the boy "poor". Was only suggesting how history major or minor effects outcomes.

I dont believe in giving any race any preferential treatment, and if my posts here truely are irrelevant and "none" of the posters on this article were comming from a racialy charged place, then I am truely sorry for any irrational posting. Or any posting at all for that matter...