The Ashes

Donz

Good on ya Donz, its good to see...... Wearing your heart on your sleeve is a big indication of pride and passion for Australia, nothing wrong with that mate....... We don't let the poms bring us down...

Yep, you guys can do that all by yourselves... :o

you guys have to side with the soapies anyway chuckie

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussies will soon dominate the UK in nearly every sport (if they dont already). Chuchok knows the truth and seems jealous.

Go the Aussies

I was going to say.......

Boxing - UK - Always better than Oz , always will be.

Cricket - UK ( Ashes ) - we will retain them , ask the Pakistani team :D

Rugby - World Cup - We may not win it next time , but neither will Oz

Football - Quarter finalists ( underachieved ) Oz - Second round - overachieved

Tennis - Andy Murray will soon be better than Hewitt, if he isn't already.

Other sports......don't matter...... :D

But I'm an impartial moderator and can't say these things anymore.

:o

Edited by chonabot

Good on ya Donz, its good to see...... Wearing your heart on your sleeve is a big indication of pride and passion for Australia, nothing wrong with that mate....... We don't let the poms bring us down...

Nope, couldn't do that,but donz and superflea make it hard not to. :D

Aussies will soon dominate the UK in nearly every sport (if they dont already). Chuchok knows the truth and seems jealous.

Go the Aussies

How can they dominate the UK Donz?.....they are PART of the UK. Same Queen :D same ancesters :D in fact same immigrants taking the country over. :o

Yep, you guys can do that all by yourselves... :D

Nope, couldn't do that,but donz and superflea make it hard not to. :D

gotta agree there, it almost makes me think they are pommie plants :o

we all loved the commonwealth games im sure :o

The Union was like a one in a million shot for you guys, you guys winning the world cup was like winning the lotto. We will win the next one

Tennis- Henman is all you got, Murphy MIGHT be a ok but wont be better then Hewitt.

Soccer, we got robbed by the world cup winners, we should of won it. I predict we will make the finals next world cup.

Cricket- please, not even on our level, the only reason you guys won it was because we were complacement and it wasnt very competitive for many years, now we have something to play for this year we will have a little fire in our bellies and make you wish you never had a cricket team.

we all loved the commonwealth games im sure :D

The Union was like a one in a million shot for you guys, you guys winning the world cup was like winning the lotto. We will win the next one

Tennis- Henman is all you got, Murphy MIGHT be a ok but wont be better then Hewitt.

Soccer, we got robbed by the world cup winners, we should of won it. I predict we will make the finals next world cup.

Cricket- please, not even on our level, the only reason you guys won it was because we were complacement and it wasnt very competitive for many years, now we have something to play for this year we will have a little fire in our bellies and make you wish you never had a cricket team.

Who the &&&& is Murphy ?

Murray has beaten Federer and Roddick and Hewitt this year and is only 19...watch this space.

I predict you will not win the ashes, not win the Rugby Union Cup, not get to the finals, not win any tennis majors for 10 years.

Stick to the swimming, a girls sport..... :o

we all loved the commonwealth games im sure :D

Who the &&&& is Murphy ?

Murray has beaten Federer and Roddick and Hewitt this year and is only 19...watch this space.

I predict you will not win the ashes, not win the Rugby Union Cup, not get to the finals, not win any tennis majors for 10 years.

Stick to the swimming, a girls sport..... :o

Murray/Murphay whatsthe difference, we wont remember him in a few years, just a one hit wonder i feel.

Sorry but we have already won the ashes, the rugby world cup is pretty much in the bag (out of NZ and OZ), and in another 4 years we will be a powerhouse in soccer. Well maybe we wont win the soccer world cup, I know where good,

but you cant expect us to win in every sport.

You only say swimming is a girls sport because the poms are scared of water :D

Edited by Donz

With a population being half of yours, i think we're doing ###### well, you just give us a holler next time you need one of your wars sorted out, ya hear.......

With a population being half of yours, i think we're doing ###### well, you just give us a holler next time you need one of your wars sorted out, ya hear.......

Ummm, where do you think I am from?Calling me a Pom would be bad, but calling me a 'son of a sheep stealer'..Aussie, is almost worse! :D

Ummm, where do you think I am from?Calling me a Pom would be bad, but calling me a 'son of a sheep stealer'..Aussie, is almost worse! :D

I can tell your a pom by your posts

Go the Aussies

How can they dominate the UK Donz?.....they are PART of the UK. Same Queen :D same ancesters :D in fact same immigrants taking the country over. :o

We are not all fat like u Lampard......

:o

I can tell your a pom by your posts

:o:D:D

Whatever Chuckoff.........u New Zealanders are just evidence that early settlers fuc#ked with sheep.......

New Zealand is just a Jackel to the Australian Lion.......

I love playing the poms in sport, they have a great loyal fans, its just a shame that they havent got much to cheer about when they play us.

English fans...hmmmmmm u gotta wonder about them.....

Beckham, must look at the English fans from the field and think " Its hard being loved by idiots"....

I think "Alha" would be thinking the same just now........

Edited by Siam_superfly

Beckham, must look at the English fans from the field and think " Its hard being loved by idiots"....

Not PC , yet very funny, even for you..... :o

Edited by chonabot

Lampard....u may now have Coopers ( Coopers Sparkling not Draught is want u want ) at ur bar........but ur still fat and u wont win the Ashes..... :o

Best regards

The Fly

He might be /slim fly but he has coopers, let's get it right.

Pale is for the true beer lover who can appreciate the cool crisp taste of an award winning ale.

Sparkling also hits that category, but you hit the pissed category much more quickly.

Lager is great and also not so strong, but cheaper by the carton here.

Lampard....u may now have Coopers ( Coopers Sparkling not Draught is want u want ) at ur bar........but ur still fat and u wont win the Ashes..... :o

Best regards

The Fly

Actually we have Coopers Sparkling, Coopers Pale & Coopers Stout.

Hey Donz

You are probably devastated, but on the nation website it says the Australian Rugby Board were robbed over the weekend, and the entire contents of their trophy cabinet were stolen.

Police are looking for a small square of blue carpet and half eaten piece of cheese belonging to the cleaner.

Anyone with information should contact NSW police at number:

oh sex sex wun oh seven sex sex three.

Sheep jokes are so 1980s.... why not say....

a kiwi walked into a bar and said "i'd loikee a beah plaze"

Oh mate....

During a Rugby tour of New Zealand the Australian team are relaxing in a pub after a hard fought loss, where they only lost the Bleddy cup 3 -nil. Ya know, like, er, last weekend.

Three Aussies angry at the loss, decide to wind up the Kiwi captain, who is having a drink with a few mates at the same bar.

the 1st one walks up to McCaw and says "Daniel carter es gay maaate"

McCaw replies "yeah thuts nuice"

the 2nd one walks up to him and says "Daaniel Carta shagged a kangeroo on yer last tour over heere"

McCaw looks up and answers " yeah thuts nuice"

the 3rd one walks up to him and says " Daaniel Carta is actually an Aussie"

Ritchie turns around and says " yeah I thought thats what your friends were trying to tell me'

IT IS FUSH AND CHUPS.

Best regards

The Fly

Actually we have Coopers Sparkling, Coopers Pale & Coopers Stout.

see good beer is available out of South Oz

keep it cold shady

I love playing the poms in sport, they have a great loyal fans, its just a shame that they havent got much to cheer about when they play us.

English fans...hmmmmmm u gotta wonder about them.....

Although i guess they would know how to spell Allah! :o