The Ashes

Donz

poms batted magnificently, 2 days for 551 runs that equates to about 91 runs a session :o

Well with Warney bowling around the wicket and pitching it outside leg-stump all the time to KP, it was no wonder runs were difficult. At least the Aussie commentators on Channel 9 had the decency to recognise that it wasn't England's fault and the umpires should start calling wides. :D:D

Aussies 3/65 as I write now... :D

channel 9 are now umpiring cricket, I know they have a fair bit to do with AFL, example is collingwoods draw every year.

but no the wides still come into the rules of cricket and warnie bowls down the leg side but so far the rules were only changed to try and beat one player, no prizes for guessing.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England wobbling big time here! 89-5 at lunch

Need to bat all the way through the middle session - still 61 overs left today!

Flintoff looks overburdened by the captaincy (as predicted) - time for Jones and particularly Giles to prove their worth with the bat!

It would be interesting to set Australia 220 from 35 overs - but without a spinner worthy of the name that scenario would provide only one winner!

Hope my next post is not so pessimistic!

Well, supurb Ozzie bowling coupled with some less than ordinary England batting should bring our missing Aussies back out in droves. Looks like Oz are favourites again. Bloody well played if you pull this one off.Still, whover wins, great game of cricket.

Edited by lampard10

Missing Aussies? :D

How many of us have you got on ignore Lampard? Several of us have been posting all the way through. I think you're just missing Tsetse fly!

He will appear if/when the ashes are returned. :D

England all out for 129. A couple of dodgy decisions, but that's cricket! :D

168 in 36 overs for Australia to win.

Shouldn't be able to lose 10 wickets in only 36 overs. No Monty to rip the ball around! :o

It really pains me to say it after the Aussie tears and tantrums from last year, but there's no Australia didn't win it, England lost it. No 'You were lucky' No all the desicions went your way. Just

Bloody well done Australia

England were worst than F###ing usless, how do you mange to lose that one, it now the end of the series there is no way that they will win three on the trot, boys against men!