The Ashes

Donz

I dont even like cricket but i will be cheering on the aussies to smash the poms and bring the ashes home for another 20 years. I think the poms better go and look at it again because you only got 100 days left. :o

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even like cricket but i will be cheering on the aussies to smash the poms and bring the ashes home for another 20 years. I think the poms better go and look at it again because you only got 100 days left. :o

post-14019-1155650259_thumb.jpg

Edited by lampard10

so you are going to amange to win the series on the first day of the first test! Wow, thats confidence!

so you are going to amange to win the series on the first day of the first test! Wow, thats confidence!

well IMO they should just give it to us now, we have already won

[well IMO they should just give it to us now, we have already won

Please, please tell me you are that antipodean genius of fortune telling & <deleted> talking, Siam Supermouth in disguise.

After all, his fantastic predictions on the outcome of England V Australia sporting events over the past couple of years is one of the reasons we did so well.

Lets face it, the <deleted> couldn't even predict that sunday follows saturday, without something catostrophic happening to change it. :o

Please, please tell me you are that antipodean genius of fortune telling & <deleted> talking, Siam Supermouth in disguise.

After all, his fantastic predictions on the outcome of England V Australia sporting events over the past couple of years is one of the reasons we did so well.

Lets face it, the <deleted> couldn't even predict that sunday follows saturday, without something catostrophic happening to change it. :o

Nah this isnt very hard to predict, im sure you even know that the ashes will be back in Oz for many years to come

Lampard, your not a good b/s artist, so please dont try to be a self portrait artist. :D

Lets face it, the <deleted> couldn't even predict that sunday follows saturday, without something catostrophic happening to change it. :D

Haaaa Lampard.......where is this thing coming from that Donz ( as great an Australian that he is ), is The Fly....??

When it comes to the Fly...."there can be only one".......

Lampard.....Fly doesnt get much time on the net at the moment, but when I do log on to TV from time to time, The Fly always comes across some of ur feeble minded posts, The Fly laughs at them maak maak.....

It gives the Fly a warm feeling, knowing that Donz is flying the flag high......

where is the Pie Boy.......must be still picking himself up off the floor after England losing in the football World Cup...... :D:D:D

England + World Cup = :o:D:D

Lampard, your not a good b/s artist, so please dont try to be a self portrait artist. :D

Lampard's not good at anything....nothing...waste of space on the planet...... a Bangkok BTS ticket would have more chance of passing a IQ test than Lampard........

Lampard's not good at anything....nothing...waste of space on the planet...... a Bangkok BTS ticket would have more chance of passing a IQ test than Lampard........

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh at last he's back. Good to see the <deleted> still bubbles forth SS(:D

Right Lads , I'm the new Sports forum mod and before this gets carried away , I would just like to say...

Carry on...... :D

in moderation though :D

Oh....coming form u Lampard...thats funny......

what u meant to say was that u should start "eating" in moderation......due to the state of ur gut...

what...u got nothing say about the World Cup ?......... :o

and u wont win the Ashes.....

I SUPPOSE THAT IT WILL BE 5 NIL SKIPPY

I dont even like cricket but i will be cheering on the aussies to smash the poms and bring the ashes home for another 20 years. I think the poms better go and look at it again because you only got 100 days left. :D

Yes.... 5 - 0 ...... its pay back time ..... and Lampard's going to hear all about it...... :o

I dont even like cricket but i will be cheering on the aussies to smash the poms and bring the ashes home for another 20 years. I think the poms better go and look at it again because you only got 100 days left. :D

Yes.... 5 - 0 ...... its pay back time ..... and Lampard's going to hear all about it...... :o

calm down siam, lampy still thinks you are another ID of mine.

we will win and easily but dont win b4 we have 1

Probaly wont even be competitive.

No , I'm sure the Ozzies will win at least one match....perhaps... :D

Have you been drinking again? :D

I'll go with that..........have you been drinking again? How can you possibly say they'll win a match? :o

Probaly wont even be competitive.

No , I'm sure the Ozzies will win at least one match....perhaps... :D

Have you been drinking again? :D

I'll go with that..........have you been drinking again? How can you possibly say they'll win a match? :o

Who England?? yes well i agree with you on that

Good on ya Donz, its good to see...... Wearing your heart on your sleeve is a big indication of pride and passion for Australia, nothing wrong with that mate....... We don't let the poms bring us down...

Yep, you guys can do that all by yourselves... :o