The Ashes

Donz

where is the Pie Boy.......must be still picking himself up off the floor after England losing in the football World Cup...... :D:D:D

R u still around Siam? Someone told me you were a figament of Lampards imagination.

I've spent the last few months trying to flog those remaining "Whitewash - Aussies to win ASHES 2005" T-shirts that you sent over.I'm glad you didn't get those 'SIAM got laid!' T-shirts printed --Trading Standards would have been on to us in a flash!

I await your comment dear fellow. :o

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the Pie Boy.......must be still picking himself up off the floor after England losing in the football World Cup...... :D:D:D

R u still around Siam? Someone told me you were a figament of Lampards imagination.

I've spent the last few months trying to flog those remaining "Whitewash - Aussies to win ASHES 2005" T-shirts that you sent over.I'm glad you didn't get those 'SIAM got laid!' T-shirts printed --Trading Standards would have been on to us in a flash!

yeh.....well after all " The Fly who loved me" t-shirts sold out at RCA, and all the Pattaya ladys had purchased the entire print of the second edition XXL Lampard "All u can eat" sleeve less t's, all that where left where the Pro Fart print " I never tip... EVER" or the Pie Boy " Balls to the Wall " t-shirts...

Price...

Lampard " All u can eat " 200 Baht & comes with a pair of speedo's to strut down Walking St in...

Pro Fart " I never tip...Ever" 200 Baht

Pie Boy " Balls to the Wall " 200 Baht ( ava only in selected Gay bars in Silom )

Fly " The Fly who loved me" 200 Baht

:D

Lampard....u may now have Coopers ( Coopers Sparkling not Draught is want u want ) at ur bar........but ur still fat and u wont win the Ashes..... :o

Best regards

The Fly

He might be /slim fly but he has coopers, let's get it right.

Pale is for the true beer lover who can appreciate the cool crisp taste of an award winning ale.

Sparkling also hits that category, but you hit the pissed category much more quickly.

Lager is great and also not so strong, but cheaper by the carton here.

Bronc's

ok...yeh..he cant be all bad if he's selling Coopers up there in Issan.....but it probably wasnt Lampards idea to stack his bar full of SA's finest....too smart a move for Lampard...must have been his better half.....so saying that...he is all bad and The Fly cant wait till these poms start turning on themselves as soon as their team gets knocked over 5 - 0 ......

u reading this Lampard........ :D

u reading this Lampard........ :o

Yes I'm reading it......and all by myself. I must say there's one thing I like about you supersh1te, and that is....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Sorry it's slipped my mind at the moment. I'm sure I'll think of it one day. You are quite witty at times though. :D Then that brief second in time passes by and you are back to your same old self. :D

yeh.....well after all " The Fly who loved me" t-shirts sold out at RCA, and all the Pattaya ladys had purchased the entire print of the second edition XXL Lampard "All u can eat" sleeve less t's, all that where left where the Pro Fart print " I never tip... EVER" or the Pie Boy " Balls to the Wall " t-shirts...

Price...

Lampard " All u can eat " 200 Baht & comes with a pair of speedo's to strut down Walking St in...

Pie Boy " Balls to the Wall " 200 Baht ( ava only in selected Gay bars in Silom )

Price...

Im a big fan of the sleeveless t and budgie smugglers look, walking down walking street. Nothing more" farang natural" looking......

The Union was like a one in a million shot for you guys, you guys winning the world cup was like winning the lotto. We will win the next one

Excuses

1.We beat you. :D

Soccer, we got robbed by the world cup winners, we should of won it. I predict we will make the finals next world cup.

Excuses

2.We got further than you :D

Cricket- please, not even on our level, the only reason you guys won it was because we were complacement

Excuses

3. Refer back to 1. :D

Ozzies never accept defeat gracefully , the above is testament to this.

How about , you lost because:-

1..Your team wasn't good enough :D

2. The other team was better. :D

3. Well done , we'll try and win the next one. :o

Bad losers.

In the World Cup I think England played crap and didn't deserve to get any further , even though we got to the quarters. - This is an example of losing in good grace.

Try it , it makes losing easier , get used to it....... :D

Edited by chonabot

Thanks for your unbiased, English opinion on how Australians accept defeat chon, and englishmen never complain about anything......

Not true !

I was really aiming towards Donz's post , don't you agree he failed to say well done to England in any of their magnificent victory's ?

There seemed to be an underlying feeling of sour grapes.

Whereas I , being 100% gracious, accepted our defeat in the World cup, due to our crap playing.

I also congratulated Australia in their great team sport victory at.......

Oh yes there hasn't been one for a while has there?

:o

Thanks for your unbiased, English opinion on how Australians accept defeat chon, and englishmen never complain about anything......

Not true !

I was really aiming towards Donz's post , don't you agree he failed to say well done to England in any of their magnificent victory's ?

Whereas I , being 100% gracious, accepted our defeat in the World cup, due to our crap playing.

Your probably right, there is sour grapes there, but theres sour grapes from you too. Go back and read your post, if you saying "Ozzies, 'plural', never accept defeat gracefully" , your implications were noted.....Mate dont get too carried away with last years ashes victory! because i think we both know its possible it may be short lived! :o

Not true !

Your probably right, there is sour grapes there, but theres sour grapes from you too. Go back and read your post, if you saying "Ozzies, 'plural', never accept defeat gracefully" , your implications were noted.....Mate dont get too carried away with last years ashes victory! because i think we both know its possible it may be short lived! :o

"Possible" - yes I like that word , I take back what I said , here is an Ozzie with a realistic sense of purpose.

Not true !

"Possible" - yes I like that word , I take back what I said , here is an Ozzie with a realistic sense of purpose.

Well see chon, well see.... :D

u reading this Lampard........ :D

Yes I'm reading it......and all by myself. I must say there's one thing I like about you supersh1te, and that is....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Sorry it's slipped my mind at the moment. I'm sure I'll think of it one day. You are quite witty at times though. :D Then that brief second in time passes by and you are back to your same old self. :D

:D:D ....got to laugh...just looked at ur profile pic.... :D ....really Lampard....ur not serious ?..... r u Gay ?? ( no offence to the Gay forum )

Does ur Cock-ee script all ur posts for u ??...that would explain alot.... :o:D

100% right Soi Lurker.....just have to look at Lampards posts to confirm that....& Pro Fart, Pie Boy etc......they never complain...... :o:D

I dont even like cricket but i will be cheering on the aussies to smash the poms and bring the ashes home for another 20 years. I think the poms better go and look at it again because you only got 100 days left. :D

:o:D:D

the little urn never leaves England......its always at home...!!!!!!!!!!

I dont even like cricket but i will be cheering on the aussies to smash the poms and bring the ashes home for another 20 years. I think the poms better go and look at it again because you only got 100 days left. :D

:o:D:D

the little urn never leaves England......its always at home...!!!!!!!!!!

I think its the first time it has been home, since, ive been alive, anyway, if time spent in country is an indication of home........ " I still call Australia home" ..........

Sorry boys, it never leaves the English shores, to valuable to let you boys have it you may forget where you left it at the barby and we would have to claim you as a pink bit on the map again

(sorry you already are) and invade.

Anyway you can always come back to England once your familys prison sentances have been served and see the Urn in Lords. Thats Lords Uk not Lourdes France......................

PS From my investigation nobody knows whats in that Urn anyway:::

Come on ya Poms, just admit we are better then you at sport.

Call a spade a spade :D

When you actually win something worth winning - Boxing, Football, Cricket, Rubgy Union , I may concur........ :o

Excuse me sapoooort.

I couldn't help noticin'. That I appear to be conseederably betta at sapooort than yeeeeow.

Australian sporting acheivements = world champions at Aussie rules. Kangeroo catchin' champions.

Pom sporting acheievements = soon to be ex rugby world cup holders, but currently keeping the cup warm for the ABs. Classic under acheivers at footy. Ricky Hatton is da man in boxing; can't think of others. Probably won't keep the ashes, but cricket is what people were talkin' about when they ask 'what is life without a little excitement?'

*cough* Commonwealth games *cough*

Please elaborate............the Commonwealth Games is a sporting event not a sport..created by Her Majesty for the subjects of our colonies to take part in...

Nice to see the Aussies cricketers roughing it in the outback....dress scence was a bit off though....white gear for a boys weekend..................Pontin looked a right nancy in his white

Cap , Track suit top roughing it........

Soi Lurker, Donz and Siam Superfly! All the personalities loose at the same time :D

But hilarious, and got the poms on the run already. :D

"We're better at sport and we're better losers and winners than the convicts" :D:D:D

How did The Old Blighted go in the World Cup? And didn't you all take it gracefully when kicked out?

And when an Aussie won the WC tipping competition, there were many more gracious losers!!!

One skinny, crappy little tennis player who's made one quarter final in his life and you're calling him a champion - sad.

Even with your African and Caribean athletes leading the charge, we crap on you in the Commonwealth games!

Winning a bi annual cricket event once in 3 decades doesn't make the England/South Africa cricket team the champions. Wank on when you've held it for a few years. :o

How did The Old Blighted go in the World Cup? And didn't you all take it gracefully when kicked out?

We played crap , I admitted as much , most ozzies were screaming that the ref was biased in the games they didn't win.

And when an Aussie won the WC tipping competition, there were many more gracious losers!!!

Well done , again !

One skinny, crappy little tennis player who's made one quarter final in his life and you're calling him a champion - sad.

He will be one day , at 19 he has beaten Roddick, Federer, Hewitt and a few more.

Give him a few more years.... :o

Even with your African and Caribean athletes leading the charge, we crap on you in the Commonwealth games!

No dispute , but athletics and swimming, gymnastics truly bore me...

Winning a bi annual cricket event once in 3 decades doesn't make the England/South Africa cricket team the champions. Wank on when you've held it for a few years. :D

Tissues ready sir!

Boxing anyone ?

Ozzies are banned from this forum!

I win!

Edited by chonabot