Looking for cheap condo/apartment in Pattaya.

starship

Hi.

I'm after somewhere super cheap to stay for 3-6 months. I need fairly quick access to Sukhumvit road. Ideally I'm after somewhere for 3k a month but will go up to 5K (I know what these places are like).

I stayed last year at Jomtien for a few months and like that area but was staying at a more expensive place at the time. I need somewhere cheaper now and know these places exist as they do everywhere. Maybe some of you Pattaya veterans can shed some light.

As I said, I prefer Jomtien but will still consider other areas for the right price. I'm aware of Nirun etc in central Pattaya. Any other good cheap recommendations?

I will also consider the darkside as long as it's close to Sukhumvit. I know the traffic's bad otherwise and I don't want to be stuck in a jam for ages every day.

Any other suggestions? I prefer to be away from the bars but within traveling distance to entertainment.

I have a car so places can be off the baht bus route but I do appreciate being on it for convenience.

I know it's asking a lot but a pool would be a big plus. I know you can get apartments with pool for 3k in Bangkok so I'm sure there are some in Pattaya.

I also need a reasonable sized room. 28/30 sqm should be possible, which you may get in some of the older places. I just can't stand 16/20/24 sqm places.

Appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

Thanks for the suggested places. I'll be going to Pattaya in the next few weeks to find somewhere. The location of them seems to be quite good.

I prefer A/C particularly during the hot season - even the cheapest places normally have this option. I can do without though, just depends on the room.

I'm not looking to purchase at present but also noticed the recent thread on this issue and will keep aware of things once I'm there.

Any other recommendations are still welcome, particularly if there are any cheapies in the Jomtien area.

Thanks

"I know you can get apartments with pool for 3k in Bangkok" - please tell me where these apartments are.

+1

I shiver at the thought of what this "room" would look like . Sad to see westerners lowering themselves to that level