Looking For Rental

gazza99

I'm looking to rent a one or two bedroom condo or appartment in Hua Hin for 3 - 6 months from the beginning of October. I know this overlaps the busy season but thought someone up there might have some ideas as to availability and price. All suggestions would be very welcome. :o

Pick up a copy of the Hot Properties magazine in Hua Hin or Cha-am and you will find a wide range of properties for rent and real estate listings that can be of good help.

Cheers! Enjoy your stay in the Paradise City! :o

I'm looking to rent a one or two bedroom condo or appartment in Hua Hin for 3 - 6 months from the beginning of October. I know this overlaps the busy season but thought someone up there might have some ideas as to availability and price. All suggestions would be very welcome. :D

• 2 weeks later...

When I lived there I just arrived from the USA ... checked into a hotel and then went out looking. Within 2 days I found a 2br one level townhouse for 7k/month. Happened to get the place from the Thai owner of a bar.

Same thing worked here in Phuket ... checked around ... drove a few streets .. found a place for rent

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

just found your enquiry and hope that it is not too late.

If you are still looking for an accommodation in Hua-Hin, I can make you an offer. My husband and I just bought 6 Units of Codominium (3 & 2 bedrooms units) located directy on the beach called "Baan Sansaran & Baan Sanploen", approx. 2,5 km and 500 m. from City Center. We are putting them on rental and prefer a long period rental. If you are interested PLS. kindly contact me directly thru my eMail: [email protected] or visit our temporary picture gallery at: http://martin-fuchs1.magix.net Our Website is going to be online very soon at : www.huahin-holidays.com PLS. do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

With my best regards,

Nan Fuchs

post-34991-1158632822_thumb.jpg