LED Circular Lights

cigar7

I notice Homepro has some nice new circular lights in the 18-22 watt range that are lit by LEDs. The LEDs are not replaceable and estimated life is 30,000 hours. The Philips brand are about 1850b somewhat cheaper than Osram ones at 2190b. Kind of pricey but no guarantee or warranty.

Does anyone have any experience with these lights? Any place in Pattaya to get them cheaper?

This evening the Buriram Homepro had Slyvania circular ceiling LED lights for about 1100 baht and a "new" brand made in China which looked attractive on the end cap display for under 700 baht. My Panasonic Inverter ceiling lights are still working great after 7 years, but the new led round ceiling fixtures would be what I would use I a new home. Eve Lighting might have LED lights at various stores in Pattaya. NKT Led lights can come in either warm light or "daylight" for exterior fixtures.

I bought my LED's plus an inexpensive three-spots installment in IKEA in Germany and brought them over in my luggage.

Then when being in Bangkok, I went to IKEA Bang Na, checked, their prices seem to be really competitive, more than anywhere else, on LED's.

http://www.ikea.com/th/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/20515/

they sell the very same three-spots LED ceiling light, but NO LED's that fit in it !!!! (LEDARE LED bulb GU10)

I am sure they had the LED's that gets "clicked" in, not screwed . . . can't find them anymore

Edited by crazygreg44