Line -(the social net work for sending messages) How do you delete the "official accounts"?

toenail

Line is great for texting messages to my friends in Asia.

(Note: I find Viber is great for texting and phone calls to my contacts in the states. More clear than Skype. Ok, you may get disconnected, but easy to reconnect )

The question I have for Line is: How do you delete the "official accounts" that send 2-3 messages a day to your Line account? I like some of the stickers, so these companies are allowed to become my "friend" (pest?) but now with 20 + "official accounts", the advertisements become a nuisance. I do not mind receiving the advertisements from the "official accounts" where I am using the stickers--I understand the business end of it, but once the stickers become expired, I still get daily messages. I have tried deleting or hiding, doesn't work. Maybe I should start with a new account and stay with just two "official accounts" for stickers. I know which ones are decent and the ones that don't make sense to an English speaker. w00t.gif

Don't go the Cheap Charlie route with seemingly free stickers. For just a few baht you can buy sticker sets. About 250 baht gets you 500 coins, and sets are 50 to 100 each.

If you buy them they are better / higher quality images, do not contain advertising, never expire, and you do not have to add all of the friends and endure these bogus messages. You will also be unique in that you will have stickers that most other people don't have.

• Like 1

remove contacts - open a conversation with the required user/friend, then press menu drop down button arrow ( top right) then click block, now from the friends list press more(top right), then settings (cog), then friends, blocked users, press edit on required user, then press remove

Edited by steve187

Ok, next question....

Anyone know an easy way to get Stickers from another Country?

I use a UK phone & registered LINE in the UK but use a Thai Sim. How can I get Thai Line Stickers, without using a VPN & then most probably messing it all up? biggrin.png

Go to Friends; scroll down to official accounts and click/hold the account; select options in the popup

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

THanks, i did not know this one method to delete an account.

Myself , I use the chat screen and on top left cornerclick EDIT and a screen appears to either HIDE or BLOCK the accounts, but with your inputs I can now DELETE them Thanks.