Jackie Chan's son Jaycee jailed for six months by Chinese court after guilty plea to drugs charge

webfact

Jackie Chan's son Jaycee jailed for six months by Chinese court after guilty plea to drugs charge
Adrian Wan and Laura Zhou

BEIJING: -- Jaycee Chan Jo-ming, the son of kung <deleted> action superstar Jackie Chan, was jailed for six months and fined 2,000 yuan (about HK$2,500) today at Beijing Dongcheng District People’s court.

The 32-year-old had pleaded guilty to a charge of sheltering others to use drugs.

The court case started at 9.30am and the verdict came at 10.52am.

He had been detained, along with Taiwanese movie star Ko Chen-tung, on suspicion of drug use at a foot massage parlour in the capital on August 14 last year.

The court was told that Chan was taken away by police for investigation from the foot massage parlour after police were tipped-off.

Full story: http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1677806/court-case-jaycee-chan-charged-sheltering-others-use-drugs-begins

-- South China Morning Post 2015-01-09

When will the world give up senseless, useless marijuana prohibition?

When will people stop blathering about the harmless nature of marijuana and label it for what it is,, a poisoness life killer.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When will people stop blathering about the harmless nature of marijuana and label it for what it is,, a poisoness life killer.
Come on then, supporting evidence to that statement?
I think not.

yes please, a little evidence to back up your 1920s rhetoric please....

• Like 1

Come on then, supporting evidence to that statement?

I think not.

Personal experience, you can NEVER convince me otherwise.

Someone without a clue but an excellent scare monger.

No scaremongering,, I have a lot of personal experience. If you indulge and control your habit then fine, why don't you keep it to yourself and enjoy. But don't try and convince other people that there are no dangers through smoking it and that it is harmless, these are the people i hate. There are plenty of people who have suffered because of it,, if you dont know that then perhaps you ought to consider whether you are in fact the clueless one.

No scaremongering,, I have a lot of personal experience. If you indulge and control your habit then fine, why don't you keep it to yourself and enjoy. But don't try and convince other people that there are no dangers through smoking it and that it is harmless, these are the people i hate. There are plenty of people who have suffered because of it,, if you dont know that then perhaps you ought to consider whether you are in fact the clueless one.

. Blab about Scourge of Yabba, then will discuss your pot theory's ...

You're only one person, so I won't waste much effort, but...

"..life killer". "personal experience"... Well you're still here, so that's a crock of ****

"plenty of people have suffered", Yes from from which problem exactly? Anything to do with the illogical "War on Drugs!" facepalm.gif

"Clueless one" .. What can I add to that? whistling.gif

There. Done.

Too nasty? Sorry, Demon Weed made me do it. wink.png

• Like 1

poisonous life killer???? what planet did you crawl out from??? or have you been indoctrinated by the American govt?????

poisonous life killer???? what planet did you crawl out from??? or have you been indoctrinated by the American govt?????

Even the US govt is coming around. Two states legalized it already, in a few years, it will be legal nationwide. So much for the "poisonous life killer."

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

the problem is, no one on this thread ever said marijuana was completely harmless, we were just saying it's time to give up the prohibition on it, you know like alcohol which obviously has harm potential but is still legal.....plenty have people have suffered from the effects of over consuming Big Macs, coffee, sugar....

Gazpacho guy is another free-thinker now that he has been brought up on misinformation drilled into society by the beneficent pharmaceutical and alcohol barons. How many people die each year from FDA approved pain relievers? How many people locked up for a joint? At what cost? Well, let's see...the police department gets to legally steal your property and auction it off. Marijuana is harmless. Tobacco and alcohol are the killers. Snap out of it. You are easily swayed by non-factual opinions which you deem creditable because they are coming from the such pseudo-scientific sources. I believe we need to start dosing people again with large quantities of LSD.