Tires for er6n

biker Bob

I want to replace the back tyre on my PCX150, It's ok but has a plug in it, and as I do road trips, I feel it would be safer, which make? where can I buy? Will my local Honda agent order for me? I tried to ask them. but they don't speak English.

My Er6n I had Rosso Diablo 2's fantastic tires. But I do not run any track time on this bike so I went with the Pairrelli Angel GT's & for me I find they are just as aggressive as the Diablo 2's but they really do last almost twice as long. If your not running track days, go for the Angel GT's

Showpow Usually has them in stock for 9500 -11000 baht or so depending on the Diablo 2's (cheaper) or the Angels a little more but more than make up for it in mileage. Showpow gets first crack at all the tires before any other carriers & is competitive I think with AP in Pirelli's free mount & balance with purchase since you are already in BKK. If you go to Showpow Ask for Charlie(she is a girl) She speaks English well & takes care of all of us Farangs that use Pirelli gear. I love these tires you can really hang on at any insane speed!

• Like 1

Beardog is Showpow on On-Nut???

I am pretty sure they are. I had them ship to me both times.

027213927 & Charlie 0890038886 these are the tele numbers the second is Charlies mobile. She can give directions or I think if you search Pirelli tires or www.showpow.com it will give the location.

Good luck they are worth it. Just about all the ER6n Ninjas have them on the bikes now. The cornering is insane! lots of grip & they heat up quick!

• Like 1

Last time I went to Showpow they did not have Angel GT on stock. so I took the Rosso 2, quite cheap.

you call them before going, the girls there speak good english.

I only found that the rosso 2 takes a while to warm up thou. once warmed, they are awesome.

• Like 1