Trying to sell Cat Fish in Sakon Nakorn

DumbFalang

My son put a couple of hundred catfish into a net and left them for the father in law to take care of and then sell. FIL took care of them, but hasn't made any effort to sell them. So, here I am to find out if any of you guys are interested in an unknown number of catfish at an unknown size (FIL can't seem to communicate that basic information to me).

We are not far from Wanon Niwas if any of you guys are local and want to take a look. If not, do you have any advice on where I might be able to sell them locally?

• 3 weeks later...

i put 1000 in our pond behind the pig stys,

my wife is selling 4, 5 kilo most days, she put a paper in the corner shop, people ring her she goes and catches some and them come and get them

RBH, 45bht a kilo..

but he loves it, she has been and bought 2 big concrete rings lined them with black plastic, and been and got some more babies,

so ive said when i get home ill make her 3 proper pens, if she like doing it then im happy for her,

so just tell them to put a paper in the corner shop, word of mouth soon gets round, just like our duck eggs she has a waiting list for them, mind you she has just hatched another 26 in the incubator, but ive told her dont get to big,

• Like 2