Bounce fabric softener sheets - where to buy?

indothai

Have never seen them for sale in Thailand, but obviously you did. We never used more than a few a year as most drying is done in sun but other brands seem to be available on Ebay at reasonable free shipping rates if you do not require too much. Bounce seems to be costly if include shipping as mostly US suppliers as they tend to make up for work to learn postage rates with sky high fees.

To mikebell, yes those are for use in drying machines.... I used to line/air dry my laundry... but with my limited space I decided to use the "common" dryer. Long story short, I've very very picky with the smell/scent of softeners. I have yet to find one that is similar to Bounce.

After searches and searches on google, google manages to spit back to me a link to Tesco Online.... I just ordered my batch and I'm hoping they will deliver it on time!

I use bounce in my dryer to. I bring the boxes from Canada on my trips .

I usually air dry clothes but do use the dryer about ounce a week .

I used it on all the blankets and things from our camping trip and when I am in a hurry for something to dry fast .

I like the bounce scent also

My neighboures has a dryer and I give her a box of bounce and she loved it but she said she can't find itin Thailand

Got my delivery today, but they didn't have what I wanted (Fresh Linen Scent) and instead delivered (Outdoor Fresh Scent)..... hmm. Will have to wait and see.

BTW: I ordered my items online and paid via credit card, the receipt was all in Thai,... the receipt did say that it the item I ordered was not available and replaced it with the next available item.

Somewhat disappointed that the online system did not have a live tracking system of their inventory.

• 1 month later...

Got my delivery today, but they didn't have what I wanted (Fresh Linen Scent) and instead delivered (Outdoor Fresh Scent)..... hmm. Will have to wait and see.

BTW: I ordered my items online and paid via credit card, the receipt was all in Thai,... the receipt did say that it the item I ordered was not available and replaced it with the next available item.

Somewhat disappointed that the online system did not have a live tracking system of their inventory.

They never know what is going to be available as it is picked during the morning of delivery and may or may not be in stock at that location. For items not in stock they try to make a best guess as to what you might accept (sometimes good - often not so good). But you never have to accept anything so most of the time I just have them take it back if not what ordered - they figure bill at door to remove. I always use pay at door (and case now) but am sure final charge on advance card order waits for this input. Look for green bags - those contained substitute items. It is rather hard now they have stopped using English in there receipts.