Tv Posts

causticme

I remember the good ol' days, when I used to get stalked by someone constantly complaining about my post count... and then his passed mine! :D :D

I was getting stalked on here also, seems to have eased off now after i made admin aware of the private messages i was getting. :D

One time he even suggested my wife was a prostitute in one of the PMs. Now how foolish is that when you dont know who your insulting or when you might come face to face.

I am currently getting stalked by a TV poster at the moment, he is a well know poster from the UK.

I wont say his name but he is in farang section the most

But stalking is the best compliment said poster could pay to you :o:D Were just not worthy, OH Lord Donz we bow before thee, holder of greatness and fount of unending knowledge and wit. Every man dreams they had just 1% of the charisma that oozes from every one of you orifices :D:D

A post of wisdom

Call me a hypocrite, but this OP and this thread need to be ignored. I know, I know, I'm adding to it and fuelling his insanity and ego, but let this be the last!! C'mon, see who gives in first.

Starting........ NOW!

:D:o

the Last word has gotten so big, it appears to have broken out of bedlam...

:D If you have over 200 posts on TV you need a life style change. :D:D:D

To the OP: Oh shadda paya face!!! :o:D

Eh... Khall, Teerak, What exactly is a paya face?

Could it be quantified as an abbreviation of a Papaya face?

Or perhaps it was a typo and you meant Papa Face?

Which only begs the question, what do you and the O.P. have in your sordid pasts?

And in turn leading to the fact that perhaps, might it be conceivably possible, that the O.P. is, in fact, your overlord of the aliens?

Which in turn, leads only to the door of treason.

"Scully, call agent Squig. We got an emergency..... !"

:D If you have over 200 posts on TV you need a life style change. :

He makes a good point,there are too many on TV with nothing better to do and know it all attitudes with no education.

True, I just looked up the meaning of LOL and discovered it meant laughing out loud and not 'lots of love' as I had been reading it. And I thought everyone was getting along swimmingly!!!

:D:o OMG I really need to get out more!!!!