Free Tv Over Pc And Sattelite

Heiner

Did any one tried this http://www.satellitetvtopc.com/?hop=bonobo, it is US$ 49 to buy the software which than promisses 3000 free TV channels.

Any thoughts, experiance on it?

Sounds like a scam to me. Never heard of them. However I did once hear of a similar company several years ago advertising 500 channels free software.

Apparently the software when you received it was just a WEB style front end - with links to tv channels WEBSITES Streaming links such as BBC and CNN Websites.

I reckon perhaps there is 3000 tv channels broadcasting their LOW QUALITY, SMALL SIZE broadcasts on their websites.

One other thing look at the price reduction save $350.00 sounds SCAM.

Did any one tried this http://www.satellitetvtopc.com/?hop=bonobo, it is US$ 49 to buy the software which than promisses 3000 free TV channels.

Any thoughts, experiance on it?

Sounds like a scam to me. Never heard of them. However I did once hear of a similar company several years ago advertising 500 channels free software.

Apparently the software when you received it was just a WEB style front end - with links to tv channels WEBSITES Streaming links such as BBC and CNN Websites.

I reckon perhaps there is 3000 tv channels broadcasting their LOW QUALITY, SMALL SIZE broadcasts on their websites.

One other thing look at the price reduction save $350.00 sounds SCAM.

...and the whole advertisement is this site is formed unprofesionell :o .

Isn't there a Hongkong site where they do the same, except they are up front and say it is a subscription to their 'illegal' site?

However they also stream stuff that is subscription only in other countries such as the premiership football from the UK, Sky TV etc etc

Not a great website as far as information goes. I reckon this is very low quality as they state that it even works with 56k dial-up. Not sure if that would be much use!

Some of the big providers are starting to experiment with broadband transmission though. Sky have recently started a service for their customers where they can download content to a pc. You have to have a sky package and you then use software that links your pc to a "shared" network of other subscribers - a kind of legal napster.

I saw something along these lines, but when I checked the details

none of the channels were worth watching.

Given Thailand's limited international bandwidth, I cannot see it being of much use there.

Really poor quality, I signed up for one the other day because I couldnt get the football match I wanted on Thai Tv. I only paid £3 through pay pal so i guess it was worth the risk. Gave me thousands of channels all very bad quality and most not even watchable

It's a scam...don't try it

free internet TV without installation of a program you get here

hope this can help you...

that's not a scam. It really works well from where I am. That is the first time i get a good quality with a software, this is why i shared it. But i understand it s not gonna work well with a poor bandwidth. :o

If you have any friends in the UK, and they have Sky+, and they dont mind you sharing it, get a Slingbox, bit pricey and you do need a decent broadband connection, but it works very well, I used it while in Thailand and it did work on my laptop

I hope to try it in the US in September

Here is a link for information............. http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1246717368.1155937682@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccefaddiildemidcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=157886&category_oid=

If anyone wants any help, PM with your email address and I'll send you a PDF file with lots of FREE links on it (you will need acrobat reader to open it though) :o

Edited by pepsi666

• 2 months later...

Check out this webpage here.

Different free software to install depending on what you're looking for. I've only tried 3 of them but I ve been able to watch HBO, Nat GEO, CNN, MSNBC, Discovery, ABC NEWS, US, FOX, Cinemax, BBC, Live F1 /Football., tons of sports channels, AXN and on and on.

Unecessary

Billiing

Costs

I subscribe to local cable for 350 baht/month.

You could try this free software :

http://www.max-tv.be/downloads/setup.exe

It provides one hundred channels including channels from many countries. (CNN, M6, playboy TV :o ...)

I use it here in france, it works pretty well. Tell me from where you are.

Just downloaded it last week (UK) and up to now most of the channels ar OK but quite a few always off line but never mind....

Now the easy bit.... How do I transmit them easily to my big new 42 in HD LCD wall mounted TV by wireless?...wishfull thinking...??

• 8 months later...
What I would like...

To watch some Thai TV programs over the Internet, for free.

Is this possible and how do you go about doing it?

I hope this is possible, it would be great to get something for free.

The first thing you need is a good Internet connection. That leaves me out. I can't even play radio stations with my Ipstar.

Internet connections in the UK are good. I am with Tiscali, very good deals and excellent speed. Had no problems, been with them for nearly two years.

For the German speaking people here are some interesting links for Internet-TV-recorders:

www.shift.tv

www.save.tv

www.onlinetvrecorder.com

www.zattoo.com

If your internet connection is not fast enough you can download the recorded TV programms. You have the selection of most German TV channels and depending on the provider also channels from Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands and other countries.

I have connected my 42' TV with my computer and watch the wanted program directly on the TV. I also have a DVD player with a UBS port for that I could download the programm on an USB stick. This is very convinient if your PC is not close to the TV...

QUOTE(seykota @ 2007-07-27 07:43:37)

try

http://www.maxnettv.tv

Tried the abobe, all I got was a black screen. Is there something I have to allow in the Browser settings?

The site's background is black and it does take sometime to load, perhaps google maxnettv.tv and try the link from there? The site works for us, the reception for TITV and Nation is far better than via our actual tv.

What I would like...

To watch some Thai TV programs over the Internet, for free.

Is this possible and how do you go about doing it?

I've got links to loads of Thai channels broadcasting online, I'll just do a test here, and if it works I'll post them all in a new thread.

Edit: Can't get it to work properly on this forum software, it breaks up lengthy links and inserts html:// in front of my mms:// links.

Edited by konangrit

QUOTE(seykota @ 2007-07-27 07:43:37)

try

http://www.maxnettv.tv

Tried the abobe, all I got was a black screen. Is there something I have to allow in the Browser settings?

The site's background is black and it does take sometime to load, perhaps google maxnettv.tv and try the link from there? The site works for us, the reception for TITV and Nation is far better than via our actual tv.

Did as you said, loaded it from google, all is fine now, well done

The first thing you need is a good Internet connection. That leaves me out. I can't even play radio stations with my Ipstar.

Internet connections in the UK are good. I am with Tiscali, very good deals and excellent speed. Had no problems, been with them for nearly two years.

You can get all Thai channels via sattelitte in UK and probadly all Europe also. All you need is any old dish and a reciever and point it in the right direction, search google for more info on this.

18 Thai channels streaming here

• 2 months later...

You can get all Thai channels via sattelitte in UK and probadly all Europe also. All you need is any old dish and a reciever and point it in the right direction, search google for more info on this.

18 Thai channels streaming here

Is that via Hotbird mcfester?

I was told that the new type of dish in the uk (the small mesh ones) was too small to pick up Hotbird. Does this mean that they can pick up the signal now?

Cheers

MrBoJ