"Big bike" riders on the island?

Hey guys, I've been living on Samui for a while and just bought a z250, not quite a big bike(especially considering I had an S1000RR before moving here lol), but enough for around here. I love to ride for fun and would love to meet other riders to have fun with. You can send me a message here or on Facebook(search for TheMig). Cheers!

• Like 1

Rooo, you live on Samui? I plan on taking it to mainland to do some road trips from time to time, but my girlfriend here works a lot so I ride around here too. ;)

Neilly, KLX and D-Tracker were tempting, but I wanted something I could use on the highway as well for road trips out of the island.

• Like 1

Neilly, KLX and D-Tracker were tempting, but I wanted something I could use on the highway as well for road trips out of the island.

No worries Mig...if you ever switch to a KLX (or CRF) drop me a PM and come out with us thumbsup.gif

As for road trips...what about Steph Jeavons?

http://www.stephmoto-adventurebikeblog.com/p/blog-page.html

I know they make good travel bikes, but with someone on the backseat not so much. Different bikes for different purposes. I had to choose between the two and so far I'm happy with the purchase. A lot more so than the little MSX I had before. bah.gif

Congrats on the bike, I assume you got it from the new Kawasaki dealer here.

Best bet for rides is to just put your willingness to travel out there and see if anyone is doing a trip.

Yeah I did buy it from there, nice staff very helpful and one guy speaks a bit of english.