Charlie Hebdo attack: Killing is not the answer

webfact

So glad that you have so much backgound in Arabic and presumably in Islam -- by the way the term is ghiba NOT "ghibla" - just saying !

terribly sorry Sir! i will now hang my head in shame sad.png

He has hurt your feelings, just committed ghiba or ghibla or glibah, whatever will these over sensitive wallflowers think.

-snip-

do you still think i learned something new reading the "ghibla" posting?

As a matter of fact I don't think you learned anything from any of the thread. Such a shame.

as i hold your thinking in high esteem my shame has just doubled crying.gif

This is not the work of muslims, it's the work of extremist murderers. The fact that they are, or claim to be Muslim is almost irrelevant. I say that because there are extremist murderers who claim to be followers of every religion.

Don't hate muslims just because a tiny percentage are evil, look at the bigger picture.

Islam is a peaceful religion in the way that christianity is a peaceful religion. Both have a tiny percentage of followers who want to cause murder and mayhem. I'm not a muslim and I'm not a christian, but I have been around long enough to see good and bad in both.

Yeah, Christianity is so peaceful.

post-200208-0-87805500-1421267041_thumb.

This is not the work of muslims, it's the work of extremist murderers. The fact that they are, or claim to be Muslim is almost irrelevant. I say that because there are extremist murderers who claim to be followers of every religion.

Don't hate muslims just because a tiny percentage are evil, look at the bigger picture.

Islam is a peaceful religion in the way that christianity is a peaceful religion. Both have a tiny percentage of followers who want to cause murder and mayhem. I'm not a muslim and I'm not a christian, but I have been around long enough to see good and bad in both.

attachicon.gifHeadstones.jpg

You are showing a picture of a WWII memorial cemetery in France. The people were killed defending Europe from Hitler.

You are a traitor and an idiot whose attempt at being dishonest and a smart-ass isn't missed.

That is Saint-Avold in Lorraine in north-eastern France. I've been there.

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 2

You are a traitor and an idiot whose attempt at being dishonest and a smart-ass isn't missed.

It may not be popular to challenge the 'only Muslims commit atrocities' bandwagon but it certainly isn't traitorous. The 'dual-citizens' in the White House, putting their own country above America. Now THAT is treason.

It may not be popular to challenge the 'only Muslims commit atrocities' bandwagon but it certainly isn't traitorous. The 'dual-citizens' in the White House, putting their own country above America. Now THAT is treason.

Dual citizens, you say? Canadian?

Always on duty. Do you sleep?

Always on duty. Do you sleep?

No, I'm a gay Jewish vampire, now that you ask. rolleyes.gif But I'm not the topic here.

So, did you mean Canadian?

• Like 1

Change the subject when you have egg on your face. You're still way off base.

• Like 2

Hi.

Huge demonstrations in France yesterday

Not far than 2 millions people in Paris, 4 millions in France

All for "Je suis Charlie" & "Terrorism, never that again !"

demonstrations will not resurrect those who were killed and neither will they prevent future additional killings caused by derogatory treatment of a major faith.

i wonder what would have happened in a devout Buddhist country if a revered person was depicted as was prophet Mohamed depicted in this carricature published by "Charlie Hebdo" with the comment "a star is born".

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102747491/mahomet-etoile.jpg

Who had to die because of these cartoons? Answer for the clueless: No one.

why don't you comment on "what would have happened in a devout Buddhist country..." but come up instead with an indirect comparison of apples and strawberries?

Muslim "evolution" lags the Christian one by 6½ centuries. if your cartoons would have been published in the European 14th century the culprits would have died an absoeffinglutely horrible death.

note: the last "witches" were tortured and burned on the stake in the name of Christianity even 300 years later and a 30 year long war between Christian "Sunnis" and "Shias" which devastated Europe happened around the same time.

next!

For once Naam has a point, "Muslim 'evolution' lags the Christian one by 6.5 centuries". This is the best argument I can think of to curtail mass Muslim immigration to the west for this amount of time. When the religion of peace no longer elicits peels of sardonic laughter at its brand name it will be the time multiculturalism can work with its followers.