Accounting Company Recommendation - Are There Any Competent Firms in Chiang Mai (at all)?

davevi

I would like to ask the TV forum members for a recommendation for an accounting company.

My company is small, and I need an accountant that is reliable and speaks some English.

I've had two accounting companies. Both lasted one month. The first increased her prices by 500% even though we had a written pricing agreement. I guess after she saw my office the prices went way up. The second was rude, acted quite entitled, and was incompetent -- but presented a good case at their initial meeting.

It has been a very frustrating experience trying to locate someone to do our accounting work. The few I spoke with, but didn't engage, were either zeros or they played games right from the first meeting.

I have an accounting firm I can use in Bangkok, but they want Bangkok prices which are about 400% more than the prices other people are quoting in Chiang Mai. My backup plan is to use the Bangkok company, but I would rather be able to sit down with someone local and also keep my business local to Chiang Mai.

Any suggestions for accounting companies?