Why Your Orange Juice Is Slowly Killing You

stopthegreed

that's why I drink a glass of four freshly pressed oranges every morning. I don't want to worry about what they serve you in bottles or containers.

I use a classic BRAUN MULTIPRESS from the 70's to press the oranges. It strips some of the white from the peel if I just press a bit longer, and leaves the fruit flesh intact, to be cosumed along with the juice.

Edited by crazygreg44
  • Like 2

100 % Juice is usually a bit more than 100 %.

Production usually: Press it (or on apple you just destroy the cell walls with enzymes which is cheaper). In case of Orange juice disable the natural enzymes else it get bitter. Extract the aroma from it. Get rid of the water and make concentrate.

Than: Mix the concentrate with water. Add the aroma back, add Vitamin C you lost in the process (doesn't need to be declared as you just fill up to the natural levels). In case of orange juice add a little bit of oil from the peel as it compensate a bit for the lost aroma.

The sugar: If you drink a glass of orange juice in the morning it won't be a problem. Also a glass of coke won't be a problem. Problem is that people drink 2 liter coke and it lots of sweet and icecreame at the same time.

Exactly, but, instead of going through all that trouble, just eat a small bowl of Broccoli, you have everything you need.

that's why I drink a glass of four freshly pressed oranges every morning. I don't want to worry about what they serve you in bottles or containers.

I use a classic BRAUN MULTIPRESS from the 70's to press the oranges. It strips some of the white from the peel if I just press a bit longer, and leaves the fruit flesh intact, to be cosumed along with the juice.

Hope you are using organic oranges; pesticide laden oranges soak up lots or poison; more than other fruits.

• Like 1

Production usually: Press it (or on apple you just destroy the cell walls with enzymes which is cheaper). In case of Orange juice disable the natural enzymes else it get bitter. Extract the aroma from it. Get rid of the water and make concentrate.

Than: Mix the concentrate with water. Add the aroma back, add Vitamin C you lost in the process (doesn't need to be declared as you just fill up to the natural levels). In case of orange juice add a little bit of oil from the peel as it compensate a bit for the lost aroma.

The sugar: If you drink a glass of orange juice in the morning it won't be a problem. Also a glass of coke won't be a problem. Problem is that people drink 2 liter coke and it lots of sweet and icecreame at the same time.

Exactly, but, instead of going through all that trouble, just eat a small bowl of Broccoli, you have everything you need.

I can't recall when I last eat broccoli.........terrible thing....

<deleted>! Am I going to die, as I have orange juice with my morning fry-up and 3 coffees? ohmy.png

No your not as long as you wear your patented tinfoil hat during breakfast time

That helps against being controlled from the satellite, but not against the deadly mobile phone radiation and not again the deadly food from the evil companies.....

lucky me that i just drink beer...

and no Sipi we will not discuss wich brand...

It is hard to find beer in Thailand. The local brew doesn't deserve to be called beer and the imported one is damaged from the transportation (most probably sit in a 60 degree hot container half the time).

lucky me that i just drink beer...

and no Sipi we will not discuss wich brand...

It is hard to find beer in Thailand. The local brew doesn't deserve to be called beer and the imported one is damaged from the transportation (most probably sit in a 60 degree hot container half the time).

due that we have the same origin i know what you are talking about but after a few years a LEO tastes still much better than Oettinger,Sternburg or Hansa- isn'it?

I can't recall when I last eat broccoli.........terrible thing....

Then try my Mum's receipe. Cut the fresh broccoli into edible sizes. Fill a microwave bowl with a fingerful of water, then add a piece of KNORR broth (chicken, mushroom, vegetarian or beef, your choice) Add the broccoli, pour a little, very little bit of olive oil over the broccoli and put the bowl into a microwave, set the timer to 7 minutes. While it simmers, grate some cheese powder from a slab of Padano Cheese or use a ready to serve Parmesan. After 5 minutes, take the bowl from the microwave and top the broccoli with grated Parmiggiano or Parmesan. Put it back into the microwave for another 1,5 minutes.

You will love it, it is a great meal and the preparation method leaves a lot of all the vitamins in the broccoli. If you had ever disliked broccoli, this is the 180 degree turn of your life !

• Like 1

and then you don't die? coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Then try my Mum's receipe. Cut the fresh broccoli into edible sizes. Fill a microwave bowl with a fingerful of water, then add a piece of KNORR broth (chicken, mushroom, vegetarian or beef, your choice) Add the broccoli, pour a little, very little bit of olive oil over the broccoli and put the bowl into a microwave, set the timer to 7 minutes. While it simmers, grate some cheese powder from a slab of Padano Cheese or use a ready to serve Parmesan. After 5 minutes, take the bowl from the microwave and top the broccoli with grated Parmiggiano or Parmesan. Put it back into the microwave for another 1,5 minutes.

You will love it, it is a great meal and the preparation method leaves a lot of all the vitamins in the broccoli. If you had ever disliked broccoli, this is the 180 degree turn of your life !

i like my life as it is and once in a while i eat broccoli. but have no intentions whatsoever to make a 180º turn and perhaps forgo delicious crispy pork roasts or an alleged cholesterol heavy and life shortening dozen of heavenly tasting grilled tiger prawns.

to each his own thumbsup.gif

IMO, orange juice in the morning is only for those that have discovered that beer is not just for breakfast alone........................wink.png

Variation is the spice of life, or death as it is being spun here..................tongue.png

• Like 1

Or better still, just take a pill with all the essential vitamins! Yum yum! I can't wait!