Garage recommendations in Sukhumvit

just any Honda Genuine small bike dealer can help you as it looks like your bike is still under warranty.\

check 'Sumet Cycle' too if you want better service and with a foreigner to help.

LL:

May I ask how you conclude that his Click is still under warranty?

just any Honda Genuine small bike dealer can help you as it looks like your bike is still under warranty.\

check 'Sumet Cycle' too if you want better service and with a foreigner to help.

LL:

iassume bc bike is at 5000 km. of course it can be a 5 years old 5000 km bike but yeah...

Thanks guys

Sadly not under warranty :)

My friend reports disappointing experiences at Honda dealers. Said it seems like they have better things to do when he's gone along in the past for minor tasks. He recommended a little garage which is easy to find as its almost directly under the overpass where Ekamai intersects Petchaburi (perhaps 30 yards West and on the North side of Petchaburi Rd). I went along this afternoon and they worked fast and were friendly. In the 20 mins I was there a few locals came to have their scooters serviced. They can work on motorbikes but seem more kitted out for mopeds. They charged me 440 for oil change (+ new filter) and installation of new front disc brake pads fwiw

Great!

Brake job, oil & filter for $14. thumbsup.gif

She's probably good for the next 4,000,000 meters.

Curious, how many clicks total on the Click's odo?

Or is it Crick?

Photo?

(for some reason I like looking at bike photos)

Keep air in your tires & be careful.

That's it.

Edited by papa al

LL:

iassume bc bike is at 5000 km. of course it can be a 5 years old 5000 km bike but yeah...

???

55,000km!

You're funny.

LL:

???

55,000km!

You're funny.

nope not funny but careless.