Warning Thai bank screw you up

Thai banks have set the Swedish crown to below 2,7 instead of the international (already low) 4.01. And as usual No help no Service from any Thai bank.

Don't use ATM until they fix the problem. I don\t know if the idiot who sets the exchange rates messed more currencies up, be careful out there cause if wrong you can never fight a Thaibank

Krung Thai have a sig saying "100 % customer satisfaction" .. They forgot the minus character in front of 100

shit I withdrew 10,000 baht yesterdar, my dad called asking me what I was going to do with 1000 lira, 1000 lira= 14000 baht.

I withdrew it from the same bank, the one that starts iwth K

And to think you could have spent all that at the floating market....

I thought" iceman" had spent all his money on the taxi fare

• Like 2

shit I withdrew 10,000 baht yesterdar, my dad called asking me what I was going to do with 1000 lira, 1000 lira= 14000 baht.

I withdrew it from the same bank, the one that starts iwth K

And to think you could have spent all that at the floating market....

I thought" iceman" had spent all his money on the taxi fare

Maybe his parents were just calling to ask about the trip to the market and if he managed to get a taxi....

• Like 1

I notice you reference Krung Thai Bank in your opening post.

This is a government owned bank that exists to carry out the banking requirements of its political masters. It is known for bad customer service. It does not have to compete with private banks. Stick to Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn, Siam Commercial, Krung Sri, etc.

If you want half decent service don't use Krung Thai. Sooner or later you will be sorely disappointed.

I was kidding I didnt make an atm withdrawal yesterday, just wanted to see if these old timers would take the bait again hahahahahaha, and they surely did.

Side note: I dont use credit card here because skimming is very prevelant, I get my parents to WU me cash instead

hahahahahhahahaha old timers

Nice coordinated attack on Lukecan here guys .Even being so bold to completely ignore the OPwink.png

They are so obsessed with me its unbelievable, I become the new OP in every thread I write thanks to these old timers, I feel so popular here.

Yes you are, because you are an excellent source of entertainment

I was kidding I didnt make an atm withdrawal yesterday, just wanted to see if these old timers would take the bait again hahahahahaha, and they surely did.

Side note: I dont use credit card here because skimming is very prevelant, I get my parents to WU me cash instead

Oh Lukecan is this the best excuse you can come up with....marks out 10 a 2

Oh the wishful thinking of you old timers, I love it!

Wishful thinking that I am an old timer ;)

Nice coordinated attack on Lukecan here guys .Even being so bold to completely ignore the OPwink.png

They are so obsessed with me its unbelievable, I become the new OP in every thread I write thanks to these old timers, I feel so popular here.

I wouldn't say obsessed. It's more a case of enjoying watching you spit your dummy and making you look foolish even if you do a very good job of that on your own....

How old is old Luke?

How old do you think SP is?

What about me?

Mr toad?

Thai banks have set the Swedish crown to below 2,7 instead of the international (already low) 4.01.

Not the rates posted by Bangkok Bank. Maybe you screwed up in some way. Don't ask me how, but maybe you have a special talent in that way or your calculator is broken. And given your attitude, it's not hard to believe customer service isn't rushing to help you.

And you can bet ya I will contact Swedish newspapers warning Swedish tourist "Stay away"

I'm sure everyone will change their travel plans after reading your rant.

post-145917-0-01479100-1421767831_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69

Right...so instead of going inside a bank and getting a good rate from the tellers, without any chance of skimming, you use Western Union, well known for its exceptionally high fees and alarmingly bad exchange rates. I guess you just like either throwing your money away or lying to the forum. hahahahaha (I didn't use 5555555 because I figured you probably wouldn't get it).