Any Tennis players in Roi Et?

Sirbergan

I've been living in Roi Et for quite a few years, but I don't really socialize too much with other foreigners and don't know the expat community too well. Anyone here who'd be interested in playing tennis a few times a week? There's a free golf course in the Stadium area (not too far from Petcharat Garden hotel).

I'm not very good at it (medium level amateur), but I'd love to play a few times a week as it's fun and great exercise. If anyone's interested, please feel free to PM me or reply to this thread.

• 1 year later...

I have only just seen your post - I shall now be living with my family near Mahasarakham for several months each year, and would be keen to play some tennis.

In London I play Real Tennis several times a week, but I have been practicing proper tennis with a view to playing out here although there appears to be no court in Mahasarakham.

I'm living in Kalasin (30 years old) and interested to play tennis :)) PM me for details.

I haven't played for 3 years now due to injuries, but played from when I was 6 until 27.