Hotels In Pataya? Any Suggestions

planetvoyager

Holiday Mansion has become my favorite. It's all the way down the opposite end of soi 13 from the beach. 500 bhat per night, immaculate, nice pool, quiet and friendly to your "guests." It's a new building or was completly remodled a couple of years ago. I can't find the number right now but any travel agent there can direct you if you can't find it on the web.

It's about 10 to 15 minute walk to the main drag which I always liked.

Much closer to the action right off the main drag also on soi 13 is Sabai lodge. Quality is fair but even cheaper but much closer to the action. Actually not bad for the price. 350 to 400 bhat... :o

Hey you guys, I am going to Pattaya April 3rd and I am looking for a great to stay.

Have you heard of "Ma Maison" on soi 8?

Thanks

PlanetVoyager

If you want the Soi 7 / Soi 8 scene, then you hae plenty of guest-friendly hotels - Eastiny, Sunshine, so on. Just visit one of the web-sites for Pattaya Hotels (Google).

Cannot recall Ma Maison, although I have visited the area on the last two week-ends. Could be a guest-house behind a wall, or similar.

Not known, not recommended.

If you want a good experience, and have a bit of money to spend on accommodation, then the top floor of the Penthouse, in Soi Pattayaland 2, has large rooms with Jacuzzi, chrome pole, mirrored ceilings, swing, DVD player and all that the heart desires. (Bring your own girl(s) or pick from the in-house Kitten Club).

Otherwise, there must be ten thousand rooms for rent in the town, so just turn up and enjoy. (The rainy season appears to have started early - but what the ######, this is Party Town!)