Thai police rule out murder for Briton found dead on Koh Tao

webfact

Why are there so many bad vibes and suspicions about Thais from so many people who live here? If I felt so insecure here, I would not be here. So many of you seem to contradict yourselves--you complain when the Police are quick to make a judgement; then you complain they take too much time. It has been reported her parents believe she died of natural causes. Isn't it possible that she had a disease, one which wasn't apparent in a picture, a picture which may have been taken months, if not years, ago?

642x501x14219985491421998729l.jpg.pagesp

A photo (of) Christina Annesley from what appears to be her twitter account, days before she was found dead in her bungalow on Koh Tao.https://twitter.com/chrstinadarling

What's your point? I can post a baby picture of mine on Twitter anytime. More importantly, you can have a disease which is not apparent in your looks-- face or your body.

That room looks sick. I'm sorry anyone on holiday would have to stay in a dump like that.

RIP to Christina.

I am surprised people are still on that island.

Wouldn't it be a beautiful thing if all the expats living over there just left, and tourism dropped by 80%? The piglet families might actually come down on their own murdering offspring. Such a loss of revenue. What to do. You mean people really object to their own coming home in wooden boxes? Have we somehow offended them with our murderous ways? And we thought the tourists were more tolerant. We thought we could get away with anything. The police and the government let us get away with anything, why won't the tourists?

• Like 1

Does anybody think this is a bit odd

British daily The Telegraph said Christina's mother Margaret had posted on her daughter's Facebook page saying she had died of "natural causes" . The Facebook page appeared to be inaccessible Friday - the actual post read - We have lost our beautiful daughter Chrissie in Thailand of natural causes.

If you have just found out your 23 year old daughter has died, would you really want to post on her FB that it was natural causes? that would be the last thing I would be thinking of doing, especially before any kind of autopsy, why did the Mum need to clarify that? perhaps she was advised to put it? perhaps it was not her? my best friend died of cancer and at no point did I feel like writing - 'I have just lost my best friend to cancer', struck me as rather odd as did this bit of reporting on Friday -

The autopsy is not likely to be carried out before Sunday as officials have to wait for a ferry to the mainland.

"There is no ferry today so we will send her body on Saturday night to arrive on the mainland Sunday morning," Lieutenant Colonel Napa said.

Do they not use regular ferries then?

Also this was on her FB page

Arta Ad R.I.P little Girl i was at the samd time at this Hotel and i can forgett how the Police took you out of the room

I feel so sad about you and I am so angry about the owner from the Hotel because they Talk bullshit!!!

After 15 min they clean the room and gives that to another Tourist ( i am sorry for my bad english) but i think the World should know that !!!!

I feel so sorry for the Family

Now you see when we hear stories like this. And we know the history of that bar. And the suspicion around that bar owner.

We wonder !!! And it is said that her body has been held at the Temple with no refrigeration. The same temple that nomsod is a monk at.

Like Hannah we will never know the truth of this.

I do wish people would stop blaming the victim.

What??? Nomsod is a monk at the temple she was kept at???

If this is true it's very very weird,

can you please help verify that, Nomsod is in Koh tao and not at UNi..

Did he do something wrong he has to repent for?

Given there was rape after the two brits were murdered this is a very disturbing thought that this son of the headman is nearby......

Yep. He came back to the island one day before the Frenchman was suicided...

Why are there so many bad vibes and suspicions about Thais from so many people who live here? If I felt so insecure here, I would not be here. So many of you seem to contradict yourselves--you complain when the Police are quick to make a judgement; then you complain they take too much time. It has been reported her parents believe she died of natural causes. Isn't it possible that she had a disease, one which wasn't apparent in a picture, a picture which may have been taken months, if not years, ago?

642x501x14219985491421998729l.jpg.pagesp

A photo (of) Christina Annesley from what appears to be her twitter account, days before she was found dead in her bungalow on Koh Tao.https://twitter.com/chrstinadarling

What's your point? I can post a baby picture of mine on Twitter anytime. More importantly, you can have a disease which is not apparent in your looks-- face or your body.

That room looks sick. I'm sorry anyone on holiday would have to stay in a dump like that.

RIP to Christina.

Well, it appears clean, has a TV, and those might even be a/c vents, I am sure some tourists and some resident expats exist in worse rooms. However, I can't verify it's even taken in Koh Tao, or that the picture was recently.