Tottenham Thread

chonabot

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Might pass the occasional comment but don't go on about a decision for 2 days after the game :biggrin:

dont  nknow what they're bitching about the way they shoot , no doubts they would have missed!!!, so by my reckoning they should be grateful  to the ref he did them a favour, this way no MORE face lost :sleepy:

Just now, Chicog said:

They never do it when it helps them win though.

:thumbsup:

Nobody does except to mention it, so I don't know why you singling out City. How long will you go on about your lucky penalty last night? You probably won't ever bring it up again so same, same isn't it.

5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah this constant moaning about ref's is getting f--ckin boring and frankly pointless.

Here here I mean people not even referring to the ref as a facking ref. I heard some comment last month where chap referred to ref as Mason. Bit more decisive finishing and ref watch be long forgotten. Refs will always make errors.

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Nobody does except to mention it, so I don't know why you singling out City. How long will you go on about your lucky penalty last night? You probably won't ever bring it up again so same, same isn't it.

What lucky penalty?

15 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You Spurs fans never pass comments on referees then eh...bollax.

I said it was a clear penalty and the ref got it wrong.  Is there something else i needed to say to satisfy your feeling of injustice?

10 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I remember on here the Spurs fans going about Balottelli's (I think it was) stomp on one of your guys, for about 2 blinking years

Yep that was me,  and that was because it took two years for a City fan to acknowledge the assault!!

17 minutes ago, carmine said:

I said it was a clear penalty and the ref got it wrong.  Is there something else i needed to say to satisfy your feeling of injustice?

It's getting to the point carms where i'll be glad when they beat just so i don't have to listen to their moans and hard luck stories :shock1:

22 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

It's getting to the point carms where i'll be glad when they beat just so i don't have to listen to their moans and hard luck stories :shock1:

True.  City fans posting blogs all over Facebook now regards them being victimized and all that old cobblers.....

BTW, did you get a good look at their new teenage forward Jesus,  thats just sprung out of their academy....looks the business.  

• Like 2

^"where i'll be glad when they beat" Eh? You what?

I'm not seeing these comments from City fans you are referring to on here of injustice any more than comments of injustice about penalties not given from other fans (carmine being an example). You keep banging on about City's injustice. I have repeatedly postrd taking Peps view that it was our fault we didn't win when should have won, due to poor finishing and poor defending. Please stop banging on about injustice in order to deflect attention away from your poor performance ("it wasn't a good performance at all" Harry Kane).

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

That's the good thing about having Bredders around, no thread is going to be empty when he's on his high horse.

:passifier:

he ever been off it ?  just to add one, the jist of the sterling incident has been bitching by the city fans about the shove  not one of them's mentioned he was offside,,,:shock1: marginal, but offside all the same

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

he ever been off it ?  just to add one, the jist of the sterling incident has been bitching by the city fans about the shove  not one of them's mentioned he was offside,,,:shock1: marginal, but offside all the same

Let's face it, he could fall over in the centre circle and they'd expect a penalty.

:post-4641-1156694572:

What?. Don't know how you concluded that. He was onside, marginal butonside all the same

d4a3f2ce66b4bd04685e42c9a391afda.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

10 hours ago, carmine said:

True.  City fans posting blogs all over Facebook now regards them being victimized and all that old cobblers.....

BTW, did you get a good look at their new teenage forward Jesus,  thats just sprung out of their academy....looks the business.  

Sometimes fishing can be too easy:smile:

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

What?. Don't know how you concluded that. He was onside, marginal butonside all the same

d4a3f2ce66b4bd04685e42c9a391afda.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Like iv'e mentioned before it's pointless putting up a picture unless the camera is in line with the last defender !

Edited by alfieconn

5 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Like iv'e mentioned before it's pointless putting up a picture unless the camera is in line with the last defender's.

Sorry Alfie, I promise I won't do it again. But nobody else even mentioned about Sterling's positioning when the ball was passed. Watch the video and you'll see he is onside. 

21 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Sorry Alfie, I promise I won't do it again. But nobody else even mentioned about Sterling's positioning when the ball was passed. Watch the video and you'll see he is onside

Where have i said that he is offside ? 

He was probably onside but that picture doesn't prove it, anyway i'm impressed with the gift that you seem to have that you  are able to deduce from a camera on the half way line whether a player was offside or not, perhaps you can teach some lino's that skill , to be fair i couldn't give a monkey's if he was offside or not as it didn't affect the result :passifier:

Edited by alfieconn

5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Alfie, I was responding to 3 minus 2 quote above and then you jumped in. I didn't say you said he was offside

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Alfie, I was responding to 3 minus 2 quote above and then you jumped in. I didn't say you said he was offside

Well someone has to put you straight on these pictures that you put up where the camera is never in line with the last defender !

Edited by alfieconn

Just now, alfieconn said:

Well someone has to put you straight on these pictures that you put up where the camera is never in line with last defender !

I certainly won't be put straight by someone who forgets how he got involved in the conversation in the first place !

I wasn't going to post pictures from every angle going. I think the fact that the TV pundits didn't even mention it, although they have every angle going and dissect every piece of play, proves that he wasn't offside