Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Well that Chiriches gone. Lord alone knows what some football scout saw in him but there you go.

read this morning that Pochettino is experimenting with a back two in midfield of Bentaleb with Dier holding. Maybe this is the reason we have no links to a defensive midfield. either way, Dier continues to look like a very shrewd investment.

Well that Chiriches gone. Lord alone knows what some football scout saw in him but there you go.

read this morning that Pochettino is experimenting with a back two in midfield of Bentaleb with Dier holding. Maybe this is the reason we have no links to a defensive midfield. either way, Dier continues to look like a very shrewd investment.

Typical 'us'signing impress's in afew games and banged a few spectacular goals in and wallop wete in there, but in our defence he was a national capt so some pedigree and its the.same with a.lot of these footballers stuck in the right team shape And given extended match time they look the part the.scoucers are in the samish with lovren

rijit

Edited by rijit

Yep definitely looks like we will be playing with a midfielder who's job it is to solely protect the back 4, so perhaps that is Dier until we get somebody in, hopefully it won't be long term as in my opinion it is a role suited to someone more experienced.

Saying that Dier did start off his career in that position for Sporting so not entirely new to him.

Anyway perhaps we will see tomorrow.

Yep definitely looks like we will be playing with a midfielder who's job it is to solely protect the back 4, so perhaps that is Dier until we get somebody in, hopefully it won't be long term as in my opinion it is a role suited to someone more experienced.

Saying that Dier did start off his career in that position for Sporting so not entirely new to him.

We need a new striker....badly.

Bendtner's cheap.

biggrin.png

Bendtner's cheap.

biggrin.png

Not as cheap as Adebayor! tongue.png

With the other 4, Levy is desperately trying to offload but probably playing his usual

hard ball tactics.

levy is a 4 BY 2 what do u expect???

You really are an idiot aren't you.

what childish drivel man up!!

but heysmile.png

most of your posts arecheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

With the other 4, Levy is desperately trying to offload but probably playing his usual

hard ball tactics.

levy is a 4 BY 2 what do u expect???

You really are an idiot aren't you.

what childish drivel man up!!

but heysmile.png

most of your posts arecheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Go <deleted> yourself

• Like 2

Oh just block the numpty I did it ages ago smile.png

P-Flaps was interesting at times in a perverse sort of way, but this guy has nothing. Blocked long ago.coffee1.gif

P-Flaps was just a dribbling drunk,

This character isn't much better.

• Like 1

Oh just block the numpty I did it ages ago smile.png

P-Flaps was interesting at times in a perverse sort of way, but this guy has nothing. Blocked long ago.coffee1.gif

P-Flaps was just a dribbling drunk,

This character isn't much better.

Keep your eye out for ChangMaiSam now....new member today and first thing he did was like the above evenstevens post laugh.png

blocked long ago...uuummmm

just spotted u looking at my last post on the m/u threadcheesy.gif

you are a worry

I think you'll find most have blocked you on here. The reason....you are dull, repetitive and totally uninspiring. The only one that seems to laugh at your dismal attempts at humor seems to be yourself. Hey ho.....

you are a worry

I think you'll find most have blocked you on here. The reason....you are dull, repetitive and totally uninspiring. The only one that seems to laugh at your dismal attempts at humor seems to be yourself. Hey ho.....

if that is the case^^^^^why just a few minutes back u answered to my post on the m/u threadcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

you are dumb as they come..sucker

you are a worry

if that is the case^^^^^why just a few minutes back u answered to my post on the m/u threadcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well i wouldn't have bothered to a post of yours relating to football. You never have anything worth discussing.

I was just trying to give you a heads up. You just ain't amusing pal so stop trying so hard and you really should stop laughing at you own feeble attempts at humor. Its feeble and frankly rather sad.

Anything worthwhile to discuss about football?

you are a worry

What I like about this is your ego is soooo fragile....one little pebble slung your way and the tears start to roll along with the tantrums.

keep it up fella!

I hope my friends on here have half the beer I will and twice the laughs this fine Friday. tongue.png

• Like 1

Haha.......He is fragile isn't he!!!! Dishes it out and can't take it.

Our delicate little wallflower. With the football brain of a two year old!! And of course, being new to football, guess what, he's a Chelsea fan.

Our delicate little wallflower. With the football brain of a two year old!! And of course, being new to football, guess what, he's a Chelsea fan.

If you just block the twerp and stop replying, no-one will have to read his gibberish.

I'll wager he wasn't one of the six thousand! :D

I've just watched a hugely dull game ,1 team muddled together from a pick of OAP's & pub players the other team ,a supposedly top 4 EPL outfit with class players , pro coaches ,1st class facilities & a genius of a manager...I'll wager the latter to finish 11th at best this season.