Tottenham Thread

chonabot

i would have said that West Ham have just as good a chance as any number of clubs at the moment to finish in 13th position, if you look at the link here. just as it is looking more and more likely that Liverpool who are now very much in the mix of competing to finish 5th and knocking you spuds off your perch. laugh.gif

getting a bit twitchy are we lads ? never a nice feeling having to keep looking over your shoulder, hey. wink.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

:rolleyes: Aye they 'beat' a great Sunderland side yesterday. Comprehensive and blistering display wasn't it?

Anyway here's a fact to consider aye a real one for a change.....

We have had more than 20 shots at goal in six games this season while failing to win those games.

Even the most sabermetrically challenged amongst us can work out the arithmetic on this one. ;)

We're nevertheless still in the hunt for top four fish breath. :)

i would have said that West Ham have just as good a chance as any number of clubs at the moment to finish in 13th position, if you look at the link here. just as it is looking more and more likely that Liverpool who are now very much in the mix of competing to finish 5th and knocking you spuds off your perch. laugh.gif

getting a bit twitchy are we lads ? never a nice feeling having to keep looking over your shoulder, hey. wink.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

:rolleyes: Aye they 'beat' a great Sunderland side yesterday. Comprehensive and blistering display wasn't it?

Anyway here's a fact to consider aye a real one for a change.....

We have had more than 20 shots at goal in six games this season while failing to win those games.

Even the most sabermetrically challenged amongst us can work out the arithmetic on this one. ;)

We're nevertheless still in the hunt for top four fish breath. :)

I wonder what the Math would be if you had Andy Carroll in your Team with those Stats ??

Mr Sense of humour would be on overload, big time..:D

Let's see shall we hmmm you've been bottom three most of the season so what makes you think you'll be able to finish 13th? Really you are simply loonies....totally demented.

Above sentence remind you of anything singher now does it eh eh? biggrin.gif

The fact you cut this out of your last reply tells us all we need to know. Sheer hypocrisy! :D

Not at all, i honestly only got so far as i generally do reading yoru Posts & just had to hit " Quote " there & then, i apologies..

Why do i think w'ell finish 13th after being bottom for so long ?

It's easy really, we had a very good Transfer Window it seems, strengthened our Squad & first 11 undoubtedly in it & have had important Players coming back from Injury at the same time..

We might not finish 13th, w emigth go down, but if you look at the Table it certainly isn't nowhere near out of the question given what i've said above & even Mushroom's like you 3 i'm sure could see that..:)

Let's see shall we hmmm you've been bottom three most of the season so what makes you think you'll be able to finish 13th? Really you are simply loonies....totally demented.

The fact you cut this out of your last reply tells us all we need to know. Sheer hypocrisy! :D

Not at all, i honestly only got so far as i generally do reading yoru Posts & just had to hit " Quote " there & then, i apologies..

It's easy really, we had a very good Transfer Window it seems, strengthened our Squad & first 11 undoubtedly in it & have had important Players coming back from Injury at the same time..

We might not finish 13th, w emigth go down, but if you look at the Table it certainly isn't nowhere near out of the question given what i've said above & even Mushroom's like you 3 i'm sure could see that..:)

Trouble is by your own logic a team that's been bottom three as long as you have couldn't possibly finish higher than that. :)

Trouble is by your own logic a team that's been bottom three as long as you have couldn't possibly finish higher than that. :)

Why not ??

Wolves could too i think, don't you ??

& by the way, a little bit of of something we have all grown to love recently..

For the statistically minded, BBC shows that we had 11 attempts on goal - one of the highest for an away team all weekend.......A very accomplished away performance me thinks. :)

Why not ??

Wolves could too i think, don't you ??

& by the way, a little bit of of something we have all grown to love recently..

For the statistically minded, BBC shows that we had 11 attempts on goal - one of the highest for an away team all weekend.......A very accomplished away performance me thinks. :)

You did well breaking out of defence but we should have won comfortably as you know.

As for who goes down its anyone in the bottom half with only eight points separating the sides. 40 pts maybe enough so a couple of wins needed for you which sadly you ought to manage.

Happily things are still in our hands as well and the games against the Arse and Moss Side's finest will likely settle fourth place. All still to play for....

Key issue for your mob is to avoid injuries...for us its how hard to boot the strikers up the arse. ;)

By the way was referring to your earlier 'fifth all season so how can you finish fourth' ramblings earlier this season. Looks like your therapy has been somewhat successful.(so far) :D

By the way was referring to your earlier 'fifth all season so how can you finish fourth' ramblings earlier this season. Looks like your therapy has been somewhat successful.(so far) :D

Aha, difference being between them is that we're better than many of the Teams down there that are in the same predicament as we find ourselves in due to the awful Squad that Grant inherited but is managing to hopefully get throuhg to the otherside where this Season is concerned..

You're no better than Chelsea or Manchester City & certainly not Arsenal..

But you never know, as you say..:)

Aha, difference being between them is that we're better than many of the Teams down there that are in the same predicament as we find ourselves in due to the awful Squad that Grant inherited but is managing to hopefully get throuhg to the otherside where this Season is concerned..

Who says you are better than the other teams down there. You've been sucked in by the crazed ranting of Noble. :o

We are not the ones suggesting we are better or worse then the other big teams, you are. Lets just see what happens shall we. You lot really do have short memories don't you. Wrote us off last season for a top four and now you have'nt learnt and are making the same mistakes again. :rolleyes:

Who says you are better than the other teams down there. You've been sucked in by the crazed ranting of Noble. :o

We are not the ones suggesting we are better or worse then the other big teams, you are. Lets just see what happens shall we. You lot really do have short memories don't you. Wrote us off last season for a top four and now you have'nt learnt and are making the same mistakes again. :rolleyes:

He's a hypocrite just like I said. :)

He's a hypocrite just like I said. :)

Yeah i'll 2nd that :D and at least he won't be rambling on about how other teams (Stoke for example) play ;).

The day i take note of what a Premiership Football says is the day i die Mr Carmine..:D

& actually, a Point off of West Ham throughout the Season & defeat at Blackpool along with letting a lead slip twice at Wolves suggests that i won't be making any mistake..:)

The day i take note of what a Premiership Football says is the day i die Mr Carmine..:D

& actually, a Point off of West Ham throughout the Season & defeat at Blackpool along with letting a lead slip twice at Wolves suggests that i won't be making any mistake..:)

come off it. The business end of the season is just about to begin and its all to play for. Thats why Noble thinks you'll qualify for the eoropa or the inter toto of whatever. :D

Last season sharecropper was the only one that had the foresight to put us down for fourth. The pattern now developed is very similar to last season and theres nothing to suggest Man City won't bottle it again. Some might afgue that what with the money they have spent they have no business being out of the top four anyway. I think they are the team under pressure, much more than us and my two setang say they'll bottle it.

come off it. The business end of the season is just about to begin and its all to play for. Thats why Noble thinks you'll qualify for the eoropa or the inter toto of whatever. :D

Last season sharecropper was the only one that had the foresight to put us down for fourth. The pattern now developed is very similar to last season and theres nothing to suggest Man City won't bottle it again. Some might afgue that what with the money they have spent they have no business being out of the top four anyway. I think they are the team under pressure, much more than us and my two setang say they'll bottle it.

Absolutely, that's maybe why they haven't been out of the Top 4 for the whole Season..

I'd dare say that the Bookies would agree with me also, & they'd gladly take your 20 Setangs, but i doubt if you'd let it go anyway..:D

Sorry, 2 Setangs, 2 not 20, my mistake..

Whether they'r eunder more pressure than you or not, i think that's irrelevent personally, you have some nice little Players ove rthe Sp*ds these days, not sure how they'd react to not having CL Football next Season so i'd be more concerened about yourselves instead of teh pressure Man City are under, personally..

& remember, Harry & the Mong Boy both think you're gonna win the Title next Season..

Kind of puts Mr Noble's comments into perspective really when you hear that aye ?? :D

Absolutely, that's maybe why they haven't been out of the Top 4 for the whole Season..

I'd dare say that the Bookies would agree with me also, & they'd gladly take your 20 Setangs, but i doubt if you'd let it go anyway..:D

Whether they'r eunder more pressure than you or not, i think that's irrelevent personally, you have some nice little Players ove rthe Sp*ds these days, not sure how they'd react to not having CL Football next Season so i'd be more concerened about yourselves instead of teh pressure Man City are under, personally..

& remember, Harry & the Mong Boy both think you're gonna win the Title next Season..

Kind of puts Mr Noble's comments into perspective really when you hear that aye ?? :D

never mind all that singer, lets just say for example , spuds are 5th, = no cl . right , so apart from benzema ?????

"what other world class striker is gona sign for a "club". not in the cl????:huh:

champoins, na farkin champignons, 2bobs worth of them

You can't hide the fact we're having a good season imola. Playing some great football as well.

I'm pleased we aint paying £35m for Carroll aye as for next year finishing fifth blah blah we've plenty still to enjoy in the CL this year...nothing to lose and sit back and enjoy the games. :)

Enjoy your scramble for safety.

I've noticed you have had little to say regards the aspirations of Mr Noble.

I'm afraid you and i and apparently Abrak and his stats aregoing to have to disagree regards our top four status next season. :o

City will bottle it. And of that i'm am reasonably confident. This weekend will be interesting.....yes, i know you'll pick me up on this if we don't win...:rolleyes:

But then ofcourse its the "must see" England game isn't it. Looks like i'll be getting a good eight hours kip that night.

Lets see how we all stand at the end of April shall we.

There's nothing 'must see' about England carmine. Trust me on this. :lol:

Don't bring that smell on to our thread again please. ;)

But then ofcourse its the "must see" England game isn't it. Looks like i'll be getting a good eight hours kip that night.

That was actually what i was intimating. ;):whistling:

That was actually what i was intimating. ;):whistling:

Sorry...I see the word and the red mist descends. :D

Real Madrid have given us a ticket allocation at the Bernabeu of only 3363!!!! Why have they been allowed to get away with this Their stadium is more than twice the size of White Hart Lane. Disgraceful.

Edited by carmine

I've noticed you have had little to say regards the aspirations of Mr Noble.

Then i suggest you take a Trip to the Top Charoen & get your eyes tested Mr Carmine..:)

Edited by MSingh

Real Madrid have given us a ticket allocation at the Bernabeu of only 3363!!!! Why have they been allowed to get away with this Their stadium is more than twice the size of White Hart Lane. Disgraceful.

Does it actually matter anythign to you lot ??

I can't imagine any of the Thai based Y*ds are flying, nor the Mouthpiece in London who's a regular contributor anyway..:rolleyes:

I reckon i'd have been to the Bernabeau after this CL QF in which your own Team is playing in, more times than all of lot put together when all's said & done..:D

Up the Sp*ds, Jokers..

I can't imagine any of the Thai based Y*ds are flying, nor the Mouthpiece in London who's a regular contributor anyway..:rolleyes:

I reckon i'd have been to the Bernabeau after this CL QF in which your own Team is playing in, more times than all of lot put together when all's said & done..:D

Up the Sp*ds, Jokers..

Feeeeeeeel the bitterness. :o Sense the pain. :( Let it go singher. We're a big club playing in a league where we belong. :D

Up the Sp*ds, Jokers..

Feeeeeeeel the bitterness. :o Sense the pain. :( Let it go singher. We're a big club playing in a league where we belong. :D

I take that as you're not going then ??

Up the Sp*ds, Jokers..

I take that as you're not going then ??

ffsakes smokes, youre based in europe , ??? if you cant ashow up at both legs, just5 shut the fuc_k up then, simplis,

, whej was you last at the lane anyhow???not a 1 off ,a regular basis , for a :londoner". ill bet youve never seen defoe score,

you clumsy 5th p0lace no ,m ark :D on 2nd thoughts i will accept if you just say youre a glory huntin prick, ,

oand the front weels looked a good bet , at ti8me, you soppy deluded lear jet bound to madrid , ??? tickets ???? tickets ???? wanke_rs

on top of alll that!!!! parker wouldnt have been cup tied for your big final, and unless he changes his name by deeed poll to

im a completecarnt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he wont be seen dead in a spuds rag ,,,,,B) 4points maggy rich shit stadium septics

ffsakes smokes, youre based in europe , ??? if you cant ashow up at both legs, just5 shut the fuc_k up then, simplis,

, whej was you last at the lane anyhow???not a 1 off ,a regular basis , for a :londoner". ill bet youve never seen defoe score,

you clumsy 5th p0lace no ,m ark :D on 2nd thoughts i will accept if you just say youre a glory huntin prick, ,

oand the front weels looked a good bet , at ti8me, you soppy deluded lear jet bound to madrid , ??? tickets ???? tickets ???? wanke_rs

on top of alll that!!!! parker wouldnt have been cup tied for your big final, and unless he changes his name by deeed poll to

im a completecarnt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he wont be seen dead in a spuds rag ,,,,,B) 4points maggy rich shit stadium septics

Nice one imola...almost coherent. Trouble with your argument is there's 36000 on our waiting list for season tickets...last time I had one was 98-99 season hope that answers yer question..

As to the rest of it you can't even fill pikey park most weeks cash on the door two bob championship champignons n'est pas? :D

Reports are coming out that Gareth Bale has injured his hamstring in training, and is ruled out of the international against England. Too early to know whether he'll be fit foe the Real Madrid 1st leg. :whistling:

Edited by carmine

Nice one imola...almost coherent. Trouble with your argument is there's 36000 on our waiting list for season tickets...last time I had one was 98-99 season hope that answers yer question..

As to the rest of it you can't even fill pikey park most weeks cash on the door two bob championship champignons n'est pas? :D

argument????? <deleted> on about smokes i stated a FACT fact that is , not an argument, however your :retort ' woulld try to lead me to believe ,

if you had the capacity , with 36k waiting and shit fart lanes space . you would sell . ??? oh at least 70k evry home game :huh: t

fack me magine how many beckam and benzema kits :huh:

eazyjet is about 2bob return to madrid, hope it helps