Tottenham Thread

chonabot

If you wanted to leave your last job and the then refused to work, what would the management have done ?

Certainly not refused my right to leave and make me work!

What about if you had a 4 year contract for employment ! and

no ones refused his right to leave !

Avb or DVD as he was known did this with us. Both Anelka and the other guy that who I can't remember now, we're both made to use a different car park, only train with the reserves and were not allowed to the crimbo bash. Avb may end up a good manager but to me his people management skills are awful.

Apparently DVD would watch people turning up for training and fine them for being 1 minute late. This led to the players waiting around the corner if they were early, just so they wouldn't be early. All childish stuff, but if you treat people like children they will act like children.

mjj can you not read ? avb hasn't done anything out of order with Modric, in fact he wasn't even manager when Modric refused to play last year, if you want to talk shit perhaps it's best if you stay on the chavs thread !

So can you read or not ? 45.gif

Avb or DVD as he was known did this with us. Both Anelka and the other guy that who I can't remember now, we're both made to use a different car park, only train with the reserves and were not allowed to the crimbo bash. Avb may end up a good manager but to me his people management skills are awful.

Apparently DVD would watch people turning up for training and fine them for being 1 minute late. This led to the players waiting around the corner if they were early, just so they wouldn't be early. All childish stuff, but if you treat people like children they will act like children.

mjj can you not read ? avb hasn't done anything out of order with Modric, in fact he wasn't even manager when Modric refused to play last year, if you want to talk shit perhaps it's best if you stay on the chavs thread !

So can you read or not ? 45.gif

No.

You remind me of Cartman from Southpark. :-)

It was the clubs/vb's decision to put him in with the reserves we could have put him/ trained him in with the first team and outwardly this debecal wouldn't have happened, NO HUGE TURMOIL just another player looking for a move, but the way we handled it, IMO turned it into an issue,however players being effected by proposed / speculative moves is becoming common place , just clubs need to get used to handling it, swansea have had issues with sinclair, both parties realise he's not in he right place to play, imo, theyve handled it well, not turned it into a big melodrama. I really dont want to b thinking AND IM not particiury happy saying it, but this and the way the vbs handled this and the dawson issue, don't bode well for me. gently gently aint really happening for v b is it?

What do you mean it was the clubs decision to put him in the reserves? The vile little sh1t won't play for us! He's holding us to ransom to force a move and its the second season in a row he's done it. Why should we be forced to sell him under his market value just because he wants to up sticks whenever he pleases at a huge cost to our club. He'll go at the correct market price just like he was told.

You may sympathise with him but i've yet to hear of any other Spurs fans hold your view.

Based on Modrics performances last season would you like to put a current market value on him ? thats the yardstick. Anything over 25,000 quid in most informed circles is too much and reports say Levy wants closer to 35-40,000 or I'm sure the matter would have been settled already. 2 weeks into the season and players futures stil up in the air not ideal is it ? Regarding Modric's character has no one on this forum ever wanted to quit a job for what is perceived by the indiviual as a better one ? Thought not !

Sparkles, can't you confine your rubbish to the Man Yoo thread? It would be much appreciated. thumbsup.gif

Yep agreed I forgot that he refused to go on tour, not the smartest of moves , But why would he refuse to go on tour, if he'd been told he can leave? something dont quite add up.

When a player acts like a five year old nothing can possibly add up now can it?

Yep agreed I forgot that he refused to go on tour, not the smartest of moves , But why would he refuse to go on tour, if he'd been told he can leave? something dont quite add up.

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

this ones enuf 2 make ure head spinblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pnghttp://www.metro.co.uk/sport/909738-tottenham-to-spend-50m-on-stars-including-willian-and-joao-moutinho#ixzz24fiIiKp8blink.png blink.png blink.png blink.png blink.png

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

this ones enuf 2 make ure head spinblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pnghttp://www.metro.co....<!--NoParse6--> blink.png blink.png blink.png blink.png

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

this ones enuf 2 make ure head spinblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pnghttp://www.metro.co....<!--NoParse6--> blink.png blink.png blink.png blink.png

Baring in mind this is the Metro shall we presume its one of their fairytales? Honestly, is there really any point quoting that comic?

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Baring in mind this is the Metro shall we presume its one of their fairytales? Honestly, is there really any point quoting that comic?

That would have had me laughing my head off on the Central line.....

I always said you wouldn't get 35 Million for the muppet.

Can i ask why you think your information as to the transfer details are correct? In other words, what comic have you been reading?

I'm not even convinced you actually believe what you are posting!rolleyes.gif

Ok wait and see wink.png

You can wait and see what you want mate, the figure is 30m plus add ons. Irrelevent whoever is pleased or not, thats the deal. As usual the newspapers are talking speculative nonsense. My info could be wrong but i doubt it and atleast its from someone from the club

Personally, i'm very happy if the add ons amount to a further 3/4m plus. Its great business for us although the lengthy transfer window has allowed it to drag on way too long

Ok wait and see wink.png

You can wait and see what you want mate, the figure is 30m plus add ons. Irrelevent whoever is pleased or not, thats the deal. As usual the newspapers are talking speculative nonsense. My info could be wrong but i doubt it and atleast its from someone from the club

Personally, i'm very happy if the add ons amount to a further 3/4m plus. Its great business for us although the lengthy transfer window has allowed it to drag on way too long

Yeah like 2 years rolleyes.gif .............you said it yourself "My info could be wrong"

Ok wait and see wink.png

Yeah like 2 years rolleyes.gif .............you said it yourself "My info could be wrong"

Its amusing the way supporters of teams like Uts that splash out millions OTT for a quick fix want to believe astute spending teams like Spurs have been dicked in the transfer market. To make yourselves feel better. Funny how your sentiments are only vocal from City, Utd and the chavs thread. laugh.png

The same three clubs with a 250k a week wage cap! whistling.gif Mugs!

Touchy on here today boys!

Why is that? maybe upset that you are not getting that 35 mill ?

What is incorrect Alfie boy tongue.png

Were not touchy on here. Its just that you have been corrected a couple of times already but are still persisting in posting a load of cobblers!

This is what i said and you have not corrected anything like i said wait and see old boy wink.png

If you get 35 million i will hold my hands up and say i was wrong. Chill out boys smile.png

This is what i said and you have not corrected anything like i said wait and see old boy wink.png

If you get 35 million i will hold my hands up and say i was wrong. Chill out boys smile.png

So whose version of the price will you believe? Shall we just all agree that we gave him away for a couple of pints and a bag of chips.

What is incorrect Alfie boy tongue.png

although the lengthy transfer window has allowed it to drag on way too long

Yeah like 2 years rolleyes.gif

Now go on Google and find anything that ses it has been dragging on for 2 years 45.gif

Edited by alfieconn

biggrin.png Alfie i apologize he turned mercenary last year didn't he around May was it? Transfer request put in because he wanted to go to Chelski!!

That is only around 18 months ago not 2 years! thumbsup.gif