Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Looks like Harry boy is getting the players at QPR for a quarter of what he was willing to pay at Spurs!

Well, maybe not a quarter, but a lot less than he was prepared to pay last season.

Edited by uptheos

Looks like Harry boy is getting the players at QPR for a quarter of what he was willing to pay at Spurs!

Well, maybe not a quarter, but a lot less than he was prepared to pay last season.

Yeah looks like LEVY made a good decision not to pay last seasons price, Oh and ari reckoned rennes turned down 28 mil 18mths ago 4 m'vila!!!. looks like the bubble has well burst 4 the french in transfer market.

When Harry Met Remy.

8 million quid out of Tony Fernandes' Abbey National Young Savers Account.

Yeah but judging by what ari and hughes spent it must have been an instant access!!!! but 15 mil 4 the pair when 18 mths ago the french wanted 48 mil seems relative value.

Contrary to earlier reports Sandros injury was serious and he is out for the rest of the season.

Time to scrap the Livermore loan deal if its possible!

Yeah, that's a big blow, at least Parker is back fit, and possibly the signing of Lewis Holtby

will happen this month instead of the summer.

As for Livermore, he's good for cover, but not good enough for a regular starter if we want to compete

with the likes of Chelsea and co for that 3rd & 4th spot.

Contrary to earlier reports Sandros injury was serious and he is out for the rest of the season.

Time to scrap the Livermore loan deal if its possible!

Yeah, that's a big blow, at least Parker is back fit, and possibly the signing of Lewis Holtby

will happen this month instead of the summer.

As for Livermore, he's good for cover, but not good enough for a regular starter if we want to compete

with the likes of Chelsea and co for that 3rd & 4th spot.

Obviously Parkers now the backbone but don't forget we have Huddlestone too. He adds to our options with his longer range passing. i don't know if the paperwork on Livermore's loan was complete but the agreement was in place days ago. AVB might scupper that one now if its possible. We are just lucky we have real depth in our midfield.

I wish Levy would pull the finger out of his arse this window.

Clearly we need a striker and central midfielder.

<sigh> Time for a beer or three.....wink.png

i think if there was anyone playing in France we were interested the deal would have been or will be done. Money has been flying out of france since before the election in anticipation of Hollande winning. they are cashing in asap as fast as the laws overthere are being revised. As far as Remy goes i'm pleased we didn't bother as i think he is a jack of all and a master of none. haven't seen enough of M'Villa to judge and i hear that the Belhanda sky rumours are a load of doo doo.

We are talking to Damiao, Internacional, and all his other owners 'again' but i just can't see it happening. I also can't see Levy parting with six months extra wages and a wacking signing on fee to bring in Holtby early and on that i make him right

I'm sure I read that 90% of deals get done in the last 2 days of a January transfer window. Why don't they make it a one week window in early January then?!

make sure your not too under the weather to step out in the home pro traffic to organise the parking mate.

harry is not a man i would buy a car off, dual pricing qpr prices vs spurs prices, as the boys have said.

ferguson and officials inspect the pitch and decide the match is on,,,,,,, &lt;deleted&gt;!!!!!!!

Did you want it called off for any reason?

To be fair Freund was there as well. Rij you really need to learn our management team. When you have a dog you don't bark yourself laugh.png

Anyway, good game that, as usual. Thought we deserved a point, but where was the width in the first half? Liked that fact we really got at Utd 2nd half, got Lennon into the game and always looked dangerous.

But couldn't understand Vertonghen being on the bench, Utd were so slick going forward it was a real worry with such a young back line. Buy fair play we created alot and caused alot of problems.

Daniel get yer cheque book out, few signings we will be right up there!! w00t.gif

ferguson and officials inspect the pitch and decide the match is on,,,,,,, &lt;deleted&gt;!!!!!!!

No. And ferguson just directly criticised the officials on sky, lets see if he gets pulled up by the authorities.

No. And ferguson just directly criticised the officials on sky, lets see if he gets pulled up by the authorities.

What did he moan about? Sorry i can on only stream and it was hit and miss. What did he say? Was it along the lines of De Gea was struck by a snowflake and bloody hell he could have been killed? cheesy.gif

Well deserved equaliser although it felt like a victory coming so late.

Dempsey put a shift in today and got his reward in the end, but he could have scored

2-3 second half.

Lennon was outstanding again and looked our most dangerous player.

Caulker & Dawson looked good too.

Apart from Lennon the above 3 mentioned players were not performing well at the start of the

season or not playing at all, so it's a good sign to see them play so well of late.

COYS.

• Like 2

no what he actually said was he " didnt get anything from that linesman" and he thought the linesman had 'a bad game'.and loads more. actually its dull going on about it, but

lets see again if there's one law for fergie and one for the rest.

game was great entertainment thought a draw was bout fair, though we could easily nicked it by a couple of better finishes.

THE utd goal, &lt;deleted&gt; naughton a pace 4 ward and no goal if you look just b4 utds cross were 3Ish utd players a yard ish off side,

our line was high and excellent barring nugton he just wasn't watching !!!! !!!! !!!! Tough game, our boys put in a good

shift and gave as good and if not got the better a lot of the time.. Though, aka the early build up to their goal , felt utd had

another gear in waiting, which i felt we would have struggled with, though credit our boys didnt let them use it, lennon was

outstanding, dempsey's 7th? his season looks like its going towards a

fab opening season. positive to see asseoboy and parker get minutes on the park Very happy this season in getting four

pts from 6 against utd