Tottenham Thread

chonabot

‘We want to end the season on a positive, to finish in as high a position as possible and to give the fans something to cheer about on the final day of what has been a frustrating season.

‘Arsenal will be doing everything they can to try and achieve a Champions League spot and we won’t make it easy for them, make no mistake about that.’

Thats more like it Mr Pardew clap2.gif

‘We want to end the season on a positive, to finish in as high a position as possible and to give the fans something to cheer about on the final day of what has been a frustrating season.

‘Arsenal will be doing everything they can to try and achieve a Champions League spot and we won’t make it easy for them, make no mistake about that.’

Thats more like it Mr Pardew clap2.gif

Just covering his arse like the worm he is.

Probably received dozens of death threats.

Thats more like it Mr Pardew :clap2:

Just covering his arse like the worm he is.

Probably received dozens of death threats.

Don't think he had any choice but to say that.

• Like 1

cant but help feeling slightly miffed crazy.gif that our season is down to being defined by a game between the arse wipes and wigan <deleted>. Will be interesting to see the differing, or maybe not, views of our season..

So, who is brave enough to make a prediction?

I am....sort of.

Can't see Wigan winning.

Neither can i. I'd say 4-0 to the goons

yeah draw a the best.

lets keep a good thought then! i expect Wigan to run out of steam in the last third unfortunately. Lets hope i'm wrong

So, who is brave enough to make a prediction?

I am....sort of.

Can't see Wigan winning.

Neither can i. I'd say 4-0 to the goons

yeah draw a the best.

lets keep a good thought then! i expect Wigan to run out of steam in the last third unfortunately. Lets hope i'm wrong

Can't see Arsenal losing.

I'm very suspicious of all this multi-threaded and fulsome support we are getting from UptheOs today.

Come on Tiger, admit it, you knicked his avatar didn't you?

Only a rumour, but could be true.

Personally I dont think he has been the same after he broke his leg, but you never know.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/avb-has-convinced-david-villa-to-join-tottenham-for-e12m-cadena-ser/

Very possibly true but after the performance of our strikers most fans would have welcomed him in january with a broken leg!

The final whistle on sunday will confirm what we knew when the january transfer window closed.

Personally I dont think he has been the same after he broke his leg, but you never know.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/avb-has-convinced-david-villa-to-join-tottenham-for-e12m-cadena-ser/

Very possibly true but after the performance of our strikers most fans would have welcomed him in january with a broken leg!

The final whistle on sunday will confirm what we knew when the january transfer window closed.

Wait till Daniel finds out he has struck a £12m deal with no resale value. coffee1.gif

Wait till Daniel finds out he has struck a £12m deal with no resale value. coffee1.gif

I think the same was said about crouch,

Out of Interest what do you think the future holds for AVB? Obviously without Bale as well as he made it clear he would stay if you where in the Champions League....

I mean you have only qualified for the Chelsea Cup and won nothing this season will the board and the faithful give him another season??

Out of Interest what do you think the future holds for AVB? Obviously without Bale as well as he made it clear he would stay if you where in the Champions League....

First of all Bale ain't going anywhere.

I mean you have only qualified for the Chelsea Cup and won nothing this season will the board and the faithful give him another season??

He wasn't under any preasure to win anything or get in the champions league this season, his first season was always going to be a transional period whereby he would implement his style of management etc, plus everyone knows that the team wasn't strenghthened the way it should have been which wasn't down to him.

I've missed your nonsense

He wasn't under any preasure to win anything or get in the champions league this season, his first season was always going to be a transional period whereby he would implement his style of management etc, plus everyone knows that the team wasn't strenghthened the way it should have been which wasn't down to him.

Your probaly be saying pretty much the same to us in a years time 15.gif

• Like 1

>I mean you have only qualified for the Chelsea Cup and won nothing this season will the board and the faithful give him another season??

I can't remember, who did AVB say he was after that he wasn't allowed to get? wink.png

Ain't that the truth!laugh.png

Tell you what Alfie, they are doing an aweful job of trying to convince us that they are happy and relaxed with Moyes' appointment. The bloke is so obviously going to be out of his depth. If City make the right appointment which would be either Pelligrini (Klopp not available i'm presuming) then the manc power shift is on.

>I mean you have only qualified for the Chelsea Cup and won nothing this season will the board and the faithful give him another se

ason??

I can't remember, who did AVB say he was after that he wasn't allowed to get? wink.png

Can you explain?

Ain't that the truth!laugh.png

Tell you what Alfie, they are doing an aweful job of trying to convince us that they are happy and relaxed with Moyes' appointment. The bloke is so obviously going to be out of his depth. If City make the right appointment which would be either Pelligrini (Klopp not available i'm presuming) then the manc power shift is on.

You know what they are like carms, "never bought a bad player syndrome" obviously applies to managers as well !