Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Funny thing is they all have to say Madrid...and not Man Yoo or the chavs cos we wouldn't sell to either of them without an even bigger bid.

Bigger than what? Bigger than irreplaceable at this point.

Not for sale. I see this as great business by Levy this summer....spend the Bale cash BEFORE you sell him next summer.

Very smart indeed. Sign Leighton Baines as well mate. :D:

Xmas in Thailand. Anything else would just be wrong. biggrin.png

The only time of year I miss home. :-(

Thankfully we'll be there at Xmas this year, I can't stand Xmas at home nowadays, now the Grandparents are gone.

redrus

• Like 1

Well let's hope we are all not in a Pot in a Wat eh?

Wouldn't want to miss the culmination of the best EPL ever seen would we.

Not so sure it'll be the best, could well be the most open at the top its been for a few years.

If its good enough for Madrid.....

Whats makes me laugh smokes is that no one actually knows how much RM have offered if at all ! 86m, 100m, thirty bob cheesy.gif

I'm just waiting for Mystic jack and his crystal ball to make an appearence rolleyes.gif

Well going back through the posts, it would appear that my crystal ball is a lot more accurate than your knowledge and foresight.wink.png

And by the way, my crystal ball tells me that Gareth is on his way. whistling.gif

Whats makes me laugh smokes is that no one actually knows how much RM have offered if at all !  86m, 100m, thirty bob Posted Image

I'm just waiting for Mystic jack and his crystal ball to make an appearence Posted Image

Well going back through the posts, it would appear that my crystal ball is a lot more accurate than your knowledge and foresight.Posted Image

And by the way, my crystal ball tells me that Gareth is on his way. Posted Image

I hope you did the advanced Eileen Drewery course over this summer Jack cos you were well off target about the Mincer innit? :D

Whats makes me laugh smokes is that no one actually knows how much RM have offered if at all ! 86m, 100m, thirty bob cheesy.gif

I'm just waiting for Mystic jack and his crystal ball to make an appearence rolleyes.gif

Well going back through the posts, it would appear that my crystal ball is a lot more accurate than your knowledge and foresight.wink.png

And by the way, my crystal ball tells me that Gareth is on his way. whistling.gif

I hope you did the advanced Eileen Drewery course over this summer Jack cos you were well off target about the Mincer innit? biggrin.png

Well I look at it this way. If I am right more times than I am wrong,then thats ok innit?smile.png

One more wrong will make a right for me mystic Jack....then you can gaze in your crystal ball and tell manure where baldy is headed.

nah smokes thats harsh , give him his due

he;s looked well into the future , 3 years into it in fact

when he next reckons man city will bring a youngster through¬!!!!cheesy.gif MYSTIC DAN RULES

No no no this is no good, keep him Mr. Levy, we need to get shot of Sewer'ez

Serious question BB. Do Liverpool fans want Suarez to stay at Anfield?

The Liverpool fans that I have spoken with ,the majority say that ,after all the support he's been given by the club ,the fans and the city and Saurezs apparent disregard for it ,well,Saurez can go <deleted> himself in pastures new .I'm as a Liverpool fan of the same opinion.Although I don't think we'll see the back of him until January.

The Liverpool fans that I have spoken with ,the majority say that ,after all the support he's been given by the club ,the fans and the city and Saurezs apparent disregard for it ,well,Saurez can go <deleted> himself in pastures new .I'm as a Liverpool fan of the same opinion.Although I don't think we'll see the back of him until January.

At £50m he's going nowhere....Cavani cost £55m with no baggage.

At £50m he's going nowhere....Cavani cost £55m with no baggage.

Exactly.

It's a pity he can't look ten years into the future for the next time Levvy opens his wallet

<deleted> r u on about? 25 mil so far this window say's your talking <deleted>!!!AGAINbiggrin.png

It's a pity he can't look ten years into the future for the next time Levvy opens his wallet

I've already demanded Leighton Baines and I don't want the grey haired version thanks. tongue.png

nah smokey he's got man drippy written all over him,

too old and 2 much money, right up their street biggrin.png

I've already demanded Leighton Baines and I don't want the grey haired version thanks. tongue.png

nah smokey he's got man drippy written all over him,

too old and 2 much money, right up their street biggrin.png

I thought we could double our money next summer. laugh.png