Tottenham Thread

chonabot

i just hope fans understand that the new unit needs time to gel and its not happening overnight. Theres going to be a large degree of winning ugly but i really like the four clean sheets because thats where its going to come from

Ever match is crucial for Spurs. With money spent ever match drawn or lost will compound pressure on the team and the manager. The media and football fans across the board will have you under a microscope. You don't have much time to gel. Established squads will keep, keeping on around you.

Edited by BangrakBob

just been doing a bit of research on cliriches seems he luv's getting forward and has scored some pretty decent goals. he's down as using both feet, but all the clips i saw, he only used his right, although some of the moves did look like they started from the Lhs defence. it was mentioned that aerial battle wernt his strongest point. Me I m a fan of defenders primarily being good at being defenders, perhaps that's a bit 2 old school, but lets wait and see .

This boy is a player. Great signing! Fair play!

Eriksen's a terrific signing. Really is the missing link we needed. Baldini and AVB really have been doing some very astute work.

i just hope fans understand that the new unit needs time to gel and its not happening overnight. Theres going to be a large degree of winning ugly but i really like the four clean sheets because thats where its going to come from

Ever match is crucial for Spurs. With money spent ever match drawn or lost will compound pressure on the team and the manager. The media and football fans across the board will have you under a microscope. You don't have much time to gel. Established squads will keep, keeping on around you.

Thats just it BB, once Bale goes we havn't spent any money clap2.gif

My ambulance towards Willian, obviously bar the gazumping pig eyed behavior stems from Lamela always being the no 1 target. i just love the clever thought thats clearly been put into all the signings. We're a totally flexible inter changing unit and in the hands of AVB its going to be formidable.

At least the back four is still fairly settled from last season so hopefully no problems there smile.png

My ambulance towards Willian, obviously bar the gazumping pig eyed behavior stems from Lamela always being the no 1 target. i just love the clever thought thats clearly been put into all the signings. We're a totally flexible inter changing unit and in the hands of AVB its going to be formidable.

At least the back four is still fairly settled from last season so hopefully no problems there smile.png

Picks itself mate. presumably if BAE goes he'll use Vertonghen as left back cover for Rose. Naughton is ok as right back cover but never looks relaxed on the left.

I really have no idea what starting line up will appear on sunday!! Do you?

Gareth "is not going anywhere" Bale will not be playing wink.png

Real Madrid can't afford him apparently!

Even better, happy days !

I was going to say that you can have him for 90m Red but apparently he don't won't to go to you whistling.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Smell the bitterness

Just reiterating what we said about 2 months ago mate,sorry if the truth is upsetting......still much better to spend the money on about six very questionable/average hole fillers isn't it!

We WILL finish above you lot AGAIN......top four your aving a giraffe cheesy.gif

I was going to say that you can have him for 90m Red but apparently he don't won't to go to you whistling.gif

78 Million Madrid are welcome to him biggrin.png

Fair play to brother carms, it must have been 3 months ago when he first mentioned about signing Lamela, i must admit i hadn't even heard of him and i suspect that goes for others too wai.gif

Yes, I remember him saying a long time ago that he wasn't too sure about Willian, but would really like Lamela. thumbsup.gif

Stop signing!! por laew por laew.....give the others a chance!

Send your youngsters to Brisbane Road. biggrin.png

Edited by uptheos

Fair play to brother carms, it must have been 3 months ago when he first mentioned about signing Lamela, i must admit i hadn't even heard of him and i suspect that goes for others too wai.gif

Who? facepalm.gif

Just wanted to start a squad list (for the record). In 3 days time we can finalise and see what the net spend has actually has been. According to

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/tottenham-hotspur/transfers/verein_148.html we are currently, after Erikson, at a net spend of 84m.

What an absolutely awesome window we have had.

Purchases:

Chadli

Paulinho

Soldado

Copoue

Lamela

Eriksen

Chiriches

Returning Squad Players

Sandro

Kaboul

Rose

Townsend

Last years Squad Players

Defoe

Siggurdson

Dembele

Holtby

Lennon

Dawson

Vertonghen

Walker

Fringe Players

Naughton

Carroll

Fryers

Sales/Loan

Huddlestone

Livermore

Parker

Dempsey

Caulker

Pending

Bale

Asseo Ekkoto

Adebayor

Smell the bitterness

Just reiterating what we said about 2 months ago mate,sorry if the truth is upsetting......still much better to spend the money on about six very questionable/average hole fillers isn't it!

We WILL finish above you lot AGAIN......top four your aving a giraffe cheesy.gif

Yes numbnuts but as had been reiterated ad nauseum that was before RM started talking telephone.

Pleeeease change the record.

Thanks in anticipation

Yes, I remember him saying a long time ago that he wasn't too sure about Willian, but would really like Lamela. thumbsup.gif

Stop signing!! por laew por laew.....give the others a chance!

Send your youngsters to Brisbane Road. biggrin.png

This was along time before then ups, anyway no ones likes a clever bastard biggrin.png

Better to stop reading the Daily Mail. Its a bigoted ill informed rag.

You just posted that RM can't afford him facepalm.gif

Smell the bitterness

Yes numbnuts but as had been reiterated ad nauseum that was before RM started talking telephone.

Pleeeease change the record.

Thanks in anticipation

Correct Einstein and you thought Madrid couldn't afford him whistling.gif We hold all the records wink.png ....your playing catch up as usual biggrin.png

Still after all the years of slagging the big clubs off for going out and buying success your club has joined the fray albeit with (i have lost count)a load of mercenaries that are hardly world beaters ....still interesting to see how you team comes out as i am sure you just like AVB have no idea after the influx of average nobodies with no premier league experience.

Have you scored a real goal this season without the refs help?

Quoting figures spewed out by the Daily HateMail. facepalm.gif So we've just given Madrid a miraculous 8m cash +the player discount to allow them to appease the "sad" Ronaldo and confirm him as still their most valuable player, when we don't even need to sell the guy!

What a load of cobblers

Sarcasm Alfred....... apparently Carmine said the banks had a hold on Madrid because of the recession!