Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Cant say i'm over enthused http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34069477

On the plus side koreans are bloody good footballers and will give has all but scoring regularly in the prem is another thing,

will probably be another player that takes a season or so to adapt and frankly we don't need that

I still think the Berahino deal will happen.

Them leaving him out at the weekend shows they need this sale....and are desperate he not get injured so they can finance their rebuilding.

Cant say i'm over enthused http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34069477

On the plus side koreans are bloody good footballers and will give has all but scoring regularly in the prem is another thing,

will probably be another player that takes a season or so to adapt and frankly we don't need that

I still think the Berahino deal will happen.

Them leaving him out at the weekend shows they need this sale....and are desperate he not get injured so they can finance their rebuilding.

No mither coqa, Fabio's ready and waiting wink.png

• Like 1

levy certainly taking his time ,even with his transfer request second bid turned down

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34044707

reckon were gonna have to stump up the full asking price on this one

best he pulls his finger out and just gets it done.

It's going to go pear shape, i can feel it sad.png

A. Levy will only offer a max of 25m and WBA will want north of that.

B. WBA accept our offer of 25m then the Mancs will come in and gazump us and we end up buying Hernandez bah.gif

Yes this really should have been done and dusted by now.

I also think we should have made a big move for Illaramendi. 15m seems the figure that could have signed him. Money recouped could have paid for him.

Or...you may well prefer a Korean from Germanythumbsup.gif

Told ya biggrin.png BTW....Hope Levy has checked Korean National Service requirements? Might screw up any sell on fee?giggle.gif

Edited by wilai

atm looks like the deals off,http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34081581 thought it was to good to be true that we'd be signing three strikers in the window,, it aint as if we need them!!! coffee1.gif

So Levy is being a cheap bastard as usual.

Welcome to the reality of life at the Lane Poch!

In his favour what he's/ media have said is the deals structured in the same way as wb's proposed deal for faz

rijit

Bilic gone by xmas .

rijit

Yes quite likely i think too.

btw, did you hear that Adebayor has had a medical at West Ham! Could it be we have finally rid ourselves of the idiot?

Don't know much about our new South Korean, Son, but he sounds like a really good buy. Two footed attacking mid, scores goals and can play off the wing.

Dont think he played for them but Saw the korean u21 s in bangkok pre olympics tbh i expected nothing but they were a decent bunch of footballers.

As for him, again i 've little expectation, so whatever we get will be a plus, tenacios, hard working and willing and striding to improve i'de hazard a quess as to what were likely get, Goals? I'de like to think I'll be pleasantly surprised butb tbh i'm not holding my breath.

rijit

Edited by rijit

Bilic gone by xmas .

rijit

btw, did you hear that Adebayor has had a medical at West Ham! Could it be we have finally rid ourselves of the idiot?

Don't know much about our new South Korean, Son, but he sounds like a really good buy. Two footed attacking mid, scores goals and can play off the wing.

So he aint a striker?

rijit

Bilic gone by xmas .

rijit

So he aint a striker?

rijit

No, you still need one of those...and 22M spent on a midfielder blink.png

Bilic gone by xmas .

rijit

So he aint a striker?

rijit

I don't know anything about him. read somewhere he's an attacking mid but his Wiki page says he is a forward and can play off the wing.

If so thats great and will probably end our Berahino balls up once and for all.

This does look like a very good signing. Still think we need a defensive midfielder though.

That is a lot of money for a Korean facepalm.gif whatever way the deal is made up to.

Park ji Sung 4 Million sold for 2 Million and he had quite a decent spell at United.

Point is there is no way ever you will get that amount for him resale,he just isnt nor will be that good.

Levy genius again cheesy.gif

Bilic gone by xmas .

rijit

So he aint a striker?

rijit

I don't know anything about him. read somewhere he's an attacking mid but his Wiki page says he is a forward and can play off the wing.

If so thats great and will probably end our Berahino balls up once and for all.

This does look like a very good signing. Still think we need a defensive midfielder though.

Sometimes mate facepalm.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

I may not know anything about him MrEd but it seems that others do and they think he could be a very good signing. My, its easy to humor you!!

And on amusing notes, how is your transfer window going? Who have you lost out to now? laugh.png

I may not know anything about him MrEd but it seems that others do and they think he could be a very good signing. My, its easy to humor you!!

And on amusing notes, how is your transfer window going? Who have you lost out to now? laugh.png

By the looks of it at the moment our transfer window is going very well a solid display in defence from our new young full back and our new goalie,midfield wise the old pig head is looking to be getting fitter and is pure quality with Carrick at the heart of midfield....Schnierderlin the jury is still out on but has the energy and prem league experience....Memphis will get better and better and compare the price we paid to your dog eater then it is crazy what Levy is doing.

I am gutted that Pedro and Otamendi choose another team but past relations with those teams players seems to have been the main reason and more money probably! that they decided to go that way so no hard cheese there.

I still think there is a biggy deal brewing as i really cannot see De Gea staying and we do need still a quality strong centre half and striker to compete in the Champions League.

But as this is the Spurs thread i was only commenting on the crazy money for an unproven Korean who hardly anybody has heard of and seen,reallistically if your honest you should not be paying even half that price.

By the looks of it at the moment our transfer window is going very well a solid display in defence from our new young full back and our new goalie,midfield wise the old pig head is looking to be getting fitter and is pure quality with Carrick at the heart of midfield....Schnierderlin the jury is still out on but has the energy and prem league experience....Memphis will get better and better and compare the price we paid to your dog eater then it is crazy what Levy is doing.

I am gutted that Pedro and Otamendi choose another team but past relations with those teams players seems to have been the main reason and more money probably! that they decided to go that way so no hard cheese there.

I still think there is a biggy deal brewing as i really cannot see De Gea staying and we do need still a quality strong centre half and striker to compete in the Champions League.

But as this is the Spurs thread i was only commenting on the crazy money for an unproven Korean who hardly anybody has heard of and seen,reallistically if your honest you should not be paying even half that price.

Why would someone with your lack of knowledge have heard of him ? after all he's been playing in the Champions league for the last 2 seasons.

Well my assumption is that its a Pochettino decision to buy him....so let's wait and see!

Why would someone with your lack of knowledge have heard of him ? after all he's been playing in the Champions league for the last 2 seasons.

mrEd must be having nightmares understanding the new offside laws! Poor sod never managed to grasp the last lot! biggrin.png

I am gutted that Pedro choose another team but past relations with those teams players seems to have been the main reason and more money probably! that they decided to go that way so no hard cheese there.

just to fill in the empty hole in your tiny head

tulips and slow eddie bungled the t/f ,pedro was literally in your dressing room

until

they decided to welch on the deal agreed by all party haggling over the buy out clause, they wanted 2 mil reduction for reasons they are the only ones to know themselvescheesy.gif

barca told tulips and slow eddy to hike it, contacted c/sea and gave them the green light, to sign pedro

where slow eddy and tulips took weeks,whistling.gif c/sea closed the deal in hrsbiggrin.png

this pair of ning nongs,are ruining m/uclap2.gif

fergy and david gill must be in a state of shock,sad.png i know m/u suporters overhere are (c/mai),biggrin.png biggest t/f bungle evercheesy.gif

Almost fell asleep in the Second half...time for a Thai curry.

I did! saai.gif thankfully i had my Thai curry earlier in the evening ,it was worse than watching United wink.png

Yes it was dire but certainly not worse than watching United.