Tottenham Thread

chonabot

and i'mm really worried about the make up of our midfield.

Are you ??

That's a call for David Bentley or Jermaine Jenas if ever i've seen one !! :D

You set em up Carmine, & i'll gladly knock em down Mate..:D

OK, i'll admit it...i'm really worried about this one...there could be tantrums. I'll probably need a few hours to compose myself after this one before i can sit down and discuss the aftermarth. Anyways, i'll put on my Tottenham hat, you put on you West Ham turbin but i fear singher we could be sitting down discussing our teams mutual annihilations. :( I would'nt be suprised if he picks Palacios and Jenas and Bentley on the right. :o Thats going to make it a very long match for us.............and just to make things worse, it seems now Defoe won't be playing. As Harry seems to be the only person at WHL that does'nt know the Russian is a far better player than Crouch he's probably going to have lanky <deleted> leading the line.

I'm more composed where annihilations would be concerned than you would be..

You'd be having a hot/cold flush every 2 mins during your anhilation & i'd be laughing at you & you'd be still in shock during our annihilation to even notice & i'd be moaning to everyone/anyone who'd listen by that stage..:D

carmine on recent form you're better than Lawro. Thanks for the vote of confidence! :lol:

Did you see the way he set us up against Bolton? Schoolboy stuff. But, believe me, you have no idea how much i want to be proven wrong.

Lawro, great player, complete cock of a pundit. incidentally i do normally compair my predictions against Lawro and it seems like most others i too beat him week in week out. Is it me or does Lawro seem a bit "simple" when he's interviewed? I mean, not totally retarded like Andy Gray, but just a bit off the pace...

Maybe when van Persie is fit,

He's an entertaining player. Let me know which game he's playing. Like your Santa Claus he is really. :D

Never a truer word! I don't expect he will ever be a great player again -shame.

carmine on recent form you're better than Lawro. Thanks for the vote of confidence! :lol:

Did you see the way he set us up against Bolton? Schoolboy stuff. But, believe me, you have no idea how much i want to be proven wrong.

Lawro, great player, complete cock of a pundit. incidentally i do normally compair my predictions against Lawro and it seems like most others i too beat him week in week out. Is it me or does Lawro seem a bit "simple" when he's interviewed? I mean, not totally retarded like Andy Gray, but just a bit off the pace...

I'm voting for Sandro.....only against the Arse....just feel he will better deal with their passing game. I'm still confident we can score more goals though....especially with our not so secret weapon on the left and VDV. Is Defoe looking like a starter?

I'm voting for Sandro.....only against the Arse....just feel he will better deal with their passing game. I'm still confident we can score more goals though....especially with our not so secret weapon on the left and VDV. Is Defoe looking like a starter?

I think he wants to keep Wenger guessing on the Defoe situation as theres conflicting info coming out.

In midfield i'd start with Palacios and Sandro, but i'll stick to what i said before, he'll pick Jenas, Palacios and Bentley on the right.

I think he wants to keep Wenger guessing on the Defoe situation as theres conflicting info coming out.

In midfield i'd start with Palacios and Sandro, but i'll stick to what i said before, he'll pick Jenas, Palacios and Bentley on the right.

I wouldn't play both. VDV and Modric with Kranjcar on the right and play for the win. Sandro and Palacios together is a recipe for disaster.

Smokie, we need to be making big tackles and hold possession in the midfield, an area of our game that was woeful at Bolton. More of the same and they will rip us apart on Saturday.

Still plenty of talent in our midfield.....Palacios is so broken I don't think putting him up against the Arse midfield will do the team or himself any favours. The lad's confidence is shot to bits.

Mind you last year when he thought he could pass it like Beckham. :o

What do you reckon on Krancjar ?? :whistling:

Good Player or what ??

Just needs games at the moment. He's quality no question. Certainly better than Bentley.

Good, i'm under the impression he'll be getting a Game every week form January onwards..

Scott Parker tired of the East End then?

Good Player or what ??

The Croats an excellent player with better goalscoring ability than, say Modric. The arrival of VDV made it difficult Krancjar and he'll probably go in January. he'll be a very good buy for some club.

Just to add singher he would'nt be heading east without a certain Scott Parker going the other way. ;)

Edited by carmine

Good Player or what ??

Just needs games at the moment. He's quality no question. Certainly better than Bentley.

Good, i'm under the impression he'll be getting a Game every week form January onwards..

Funny that, i thought the scammers weren't going to have any more transfer dealings with us :o:D.

<P class=first>Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has responded to the club's fans after his side were booed off following the 1-1 Premier League draw with Sunderland.

Seem's like old Singhy likes to bring to everyone's attention about our chaps booing but is not so forthcoming about the happy hammers mob or perhaps it was the blackpool booing at the end ;):D.

<P class=first>Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has responded to the club's fans after his side were booed off following the 1-1 Premier League draw with Sunderland.

Seem's like old Singhy likes to bring to everyone's attention about our chaps booing but is not so forthcoming about the happy hammers mob or perhaps it was the blackpool booing at the end ;):D.

Can't blame the Blackpool fans booing at the end alfie. After all they should have won 4-0! :D

All the teams in the premier league pretty much get booed when they play total &lt;deleted&gt;. Why is Tottenham being highlighted? :whistling:

All the teams in the premier league pretty much get booed when they play total &lt;deleted&gt;. Why is Tottenham being highlighted? :whistling:

Ahhhh diddums, people picking on your Team Carmine ?? :D

Why did we boo ??

Are you serious Alf ??

We're bottom of the &lt;deleted&gt; League, have been awful for more than a Year now & drew 0-0 at Home to Blackpool, your Bunch of pox on the other hand got a CL spot via League last Year, are/were 4th in the League just beat the European Champions, played 3 Games in a week & because you drew 1-1 with Sunderland, you booed them of the Pitch..:blink:

Hardly comparable Y*ddish Friend for Christs sakes..:rolleyes:

Disgusting.

Know nothing Mushroom's..

Why would you buy Parker ??

Because Jordan's Baby is out for a while ??

They're completely different Players & play a completely different Game..

Plus you've got that fabulous Brazilian who's only kicked the Ball twice since he's been in England, & Palacios too who are more the " Parker type " Player..

You have MUCH more chance of our " Captain " cuming accross London to join JJ etc than Parker, with the Croat >>

Plus you've got that fabulous Brazilian who's only kicked the Ball twice since he's been in England, & Palacios too who are more the " Parker type " Player..

You have MUCH more chance of our " Captain " cuming accross London to join JJ etc than Parker, with the Croat >>

Parker would replace JJ.

On our exit list is likely to be Keane, JJ, Krancjar, O'Hara (please stop tapping him up, just buy him) Bentley if the price is right, and i would have thought Dos Santos.

If we take Upson, and i won't accept we will, i will carve out a wax image of 'Arry and stick pins in it.

We're looking for a top quality striker, the likes of Suarez/Benzema, and Diarra from Real Madrid would be nice to beef up the midfield

Edited by carmine

We're bottom of the &lt;deleted&gt; League, have been awful for more than a Year now & drew 0-0 at Home to Blackpool, your Bunch of pox on the other hand got a CL spot via League last Year, are/were 4th in the League just beat the European Champions, played 3 Games in a week & because you drew 1-1 with Sunderland, you booed them of the Pitch..:blink:

Well turning it around, you should be use to them playing sh*t so why bother booing where as we are not :D and

because our supporters boo when we are in 5th spot that is wrong and yours boo when your mob are bottom that makes it ok ;).

While parker and Hudd are different type of players they both play in the same area of the pitch IE in front of the back 4

Sandro and Palacious play further up the field than parker.

[

Well turning it around, you should be use to them playing sh*t so why bother booing where as we are not :D and

because our supporters boo when we are in 5th spot that is wrong and yours boo when your mob are bottom that makes it ok ;).

Errrr i don't know, it definately shows how &lt;deleted&gt; horrid yours really are though, that's for sure..

Parker would replace JJ.

On our exit list is likely to be Keane, JJ, Krancjar, O'Hara (please stop tapping him up, just buy him) Bentley if the price is right, and i would have thought Dos Santos.

If we take Upson, and i won't accept we will, i will carve out a wax image of 'Arry and stick pins in it.

We're looking for a top quality striker, the likes of Suarez/Benzema, and Diarra from Real Madrid would be nice to beef up the midfield

1 ) I will buy the Wax Image for you if it happens..

2 ) You're dreaming again, not sure why any top quality Striker would go to a Club without CL Football, unless it's Man City.. & Suarez plays in Holland, there's a reason for that even after a great WC which REALLY doesn't mean a Player is top quality.. Benzema is a rich young French/Arab & more interested in Nike Trainers than Football now, he'll go back to Marseille & live like a King rather than go to Manchester or London. & finally you have more chance of getting me snogging teh Henry Wax Model that i'm gonna buy under the Mistletoe this Year than getting the " new Makelele " from Mr Mourinho, even if he isn't currently playing him a great deal & is currently out of favour..

But apart from all that, all is good at the Lane..

Whatever singher. If i had suggested to you that we would sigh van der Vaart i wonder what your response would have been? ;)

Moving on, two more goals for Kranjcar last night, and i would have thought overwhelming pressure on 'Arry to play him tomorrow. What else can the guy do. I think if he does'nt start its safe to say he's gone in January.

Whatever singher. If i had suggested to you that we would sigh van der Vaart i wonder what your response would have been? ;)

It would have been " But your Manager said that you wasn't making any Signings " &/or " But your Manager wasn't interested in him at all & was on his way home on Transfer deadline day &, open quotes " I didn't push him ( Levy ) to be honest, I don't want to push him ( Levy ) to buy anybody, I didn't want to spend his ( Levy's ) money." close quotes & that was after a Phonecall from Levy telling Redknapp that he could possibly sign him.

That's what i would have said..;)

So, whatever Carmine, you black American Bird.