PM Prayut insists democracy in Thailand will never die

webfact

I honestly think I would prefer to see Puea Thai in power rather than have to listen to this guy anymore

Can anyone tell me what exactly he has achieved since taking control of the country?

Certainly a lot less people being shot at and bombed on the streets these days. Works for me.

Right, but you have to admit that the shooting and bombing was a reaction on Suthep's war against democracy...

Democracy will never die from Thailand because I am a democratic soldier but I stay in power because I want democracy to survive”.

someone please take away this guy's clown car - it's not safe for him to be out on the road....

(but this does definitely qualify as the "quote of the day")

Edited by tbthailand

"PM Prayut insists democracy in Thailand will never die"

...rrrright, goes very well along with his "controversial new cyber laws" and all the other suppressive BS he implemented. I wonder if he himselve believes any of his daily babbles... sick.gif

Living in the USA , democracy was crammed down out throats as the only true religion.....

OOPS I mean when I went to Catholic school and it was crammed down our throats that everyone else was heathens......

or was that at my local Mosque ?

As you can see we often get confused that what we have and believe is the only way and everyone else is wrong ,

and often we need to kill them to make them understand how right we are !

And as is said above there is also that Pink elephant in the room that we need to ignore ,