2nd extensiion of Visa on arrival?

Hey guys,

I've been googleling and going trough lots of threads here, but cant find out for certain if the 30 day extension on VOA is limited to 1 time or if I can do a 2nd?? In the past I got 2 consecutive 7 day extensions btw..

I got a 30 day Visa on arrival and then I got a 30 day extension (Hua Hin Immigration for the win!) at 1900Tbh. Now I'd like to get another 30 days... Possible?

Please help asap thx :)

I believe you are thinking of this denial of extension with a grant of seven days to leave the country:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=rejected&uname=100387182891114169875&psc=S&filter=1#5950631620290311810

I haven't seen any post yet of somebody getting it after the latest extension rules, Police Order 327/2557, took effect, but it may well be possible, since clause 4 has remained unchanged:

4. In case where an applying alien does not meet the full qualification stipulated by the criteria herein, the alien must be
notified of the non-permission order and must depart from the Kingdom within seven days from the date on which the permitted
period has lapsed.

Interesting..

Anyway spending 1900 and half a day going to BKK Goverment Building for just 7 more days doesn't seem very appealing to me. Add to that the risk of denial (which for me would be higher, I guess). Would like to know if possible or not though :)

In case of denial I would get the 7 day "grant" right? Almost same thing except the 7 days wouldn't be added on and the "non-permission order" stamp in the passport.. no?

Interesting..

Anyway spending 1900 and half a day going to BKK Goverment Building for just 7 more days doesn't seem very appealing to me. Add to that the risk of denial (which for me would be higher, I guess). Would like to know if possible or not though smile.png

In case of denial I would get the 7 day "grant" right? Almost same thing except the 7 days wouldn't be added on and the "non-permission order" stamp in the passport.. no?

There is no risk because the 7 days are given as a denial, and added at the end of permitted stay. You can go to any immigration office for that.