Lazzada coffee in Pattaya

yermanee

Hi guys,

Hope you can help.

For health reasons I can only drink decaffeinated coffee. Unfortunately most decaf coffees I have tried are much to bland for my taste, and can only be had grounded.

I was told that Lavazza Dek is pretty good but I can't seem to find it and don't want to order online.

Does anyone know where in Pattaya ? (Big C extra and Foodland no hap)

Thanks beforehand for any good tip wai.gif .

Yermanee wai.gif

post-109269-0-00405600-1422510441_thumb.

Edited by yermanee

I'm almost positive I've seen in in Makro. It's the only decaf they sell. Not cheap.

You are right, the others are pretty bland. I get some strong regular coffee and mix in about 1/4 to help spice it up a bit! 5555

I've brought an espresso machine from Europe and some good coffee also, but my twice yearly trips to the home country have now been reduced to once only.

I'm allowed one cup a day (sometimes cheating tongue.png ) so the expense is no big hurdle since one pack of 250 gr lasts about a month.

I refuse however to switch to coffee pods because that's the biggest scam in the world nowadays (there's only 8 to 9 grams of coffee in one pod w00t.gif ).

OK I'll try Makro thanks for the tip.

Yermanee wai.gif

Edited by yermanee

It's a guess, but Benjamit coffee in the Buakhao Market square might just have decaf. I buy my ground coffee there and it's usually pretty good. Very popular coffee bar if the number of Italians and other Europeans there are any indication.

Thanks for the tip. I've tried a decaf there once. Unfortunately not to my taste.

Yermanee wai.gif